The Mourinho Thread

See the press all over it like a rash again.....Something and nothing and Jose is spot on, they keep asking questions about everytime a player is left out, have they seen the size of our fucking squad?

No, sorry I don't expect the press to know that, they are far too focused on stirring shit. When I get asked stupid questions at work I walk away, seems Jose is no different.

See the press all over it like a rash again.....Something and nothing and Jose is spot on, they keep asking questions about everytime a player is left out, have they seen the size of our fucking squad?

No, sorry I don't expect the press to know that, they are far too focused on stirring shit. When I get asked stupid questions at work I walk away, seems Jose is no different.

Yes, the reporters are looking for sensational stories. Despite of it, Jose is their easiest target & it will continue.

What is he gonna do, then ?

Walk out every time time ?

If the press want to have questions answered about players not in the team they should ask someone at Cobham ,because any manager will tell you that players who are not in the squad are not even in a managers thoughts on the eve of a match,he is only thinking about those who will play and how the team will play,Jose does not have much time too waste on answering irrelevant questions on players who can have no effect on the game we are about to play.

The press need to wise up and have some respect otherwise they will be getting a lot more of Steve Holland to answer their poor questions.

A stance ? Like what, please do not ask me these questions ?

Send Steve Holland out like he did last week ,the press need to wise up and show Jose the respect they showed Fergie ,he was dead right to walk out if they want the big interview they need to show some respect.

Send Steve Holland out like he did last week ,the press need to wise up and show Jose the respect they showed Fergie ,he was dead right to walk out if they want the big interview they need to show some respect.

The reporters are there to ask questions, any question regardless of Jose´s liking. He either answers it or walks out as yesterday.

Can Chelsea, the club really afford to have such a behavior with the public ?

No as long as a member of the management team answers questions that is enough ,if they want answers on members of the reserve team who better to talk to than a former reserve team coach ,reserve players are really not Jose's brief ,they need to wise up ,his only concern on the eve of a match is the players in the squad for that match.

These same reporters need to treat Jose like they did Fergie ,because Jose's words are what they want.

No as long as a member of the management team answers questions that is enough ,if they want answers on members of the reserve team who better to talk to than a former reserve team coach ,reserve players are really not Jose's brief ,they need to wise up ,his only concern on the eve of a match is the players in the squad for that match.

These same reporters need to treat Jose like they did Fergie ,because Jose's words are what they want.

KDB is not a reserve player. He is part of the squad.

KDB is training with the kids ,he is not part of the squad for this match as Jose clearly told the press and not in Jose's thoughts for this match,stupid question.

The only reason KDB trains with the kids is because the team is in Bucharest ?

PR is part of his job.

exactly, part of the job, not what he's paid for

I bet roman doesn't give a fuck what jose does or does not say in the press conf as long as he reaches his goals for the club

so he can simply not answer a stupid question that aimed to only stir shit

this is bloody kevin de bruyne... I understand what the big deal was when mata was out of the team, but kevin bloody de bruyne?!?!?!

what if it was schurrle? or willian? it has to be one of them, maybe even two if hazard wasnt injured

it's simple actually. we have 6 bench spots and he has to pick out of 13 players so more than 50% of them will be out of team selection.

will they ask every time why one out of de bruyne, schurrle or willian isn't selected? the other week de bruyne wasn't selected either but as they were annoying the fuck out of him because of mata, they ignored it. now that mata is in the team, they ask about de bruyne!

I'm actually exclaiming out loud here, kevin bloody de bruyne is out of the team selection. CRISIS!