The Mourinho Thread

I actually stopped reading in the first line when he said Moyes received unfair criticism :lol:

I'm sure the rest is even less worth. Those people are crazy :lol:

It's funny cause he blames Mourinho for the problem while at United he blames the player.

WTF is that all about?

Double standard me thinks.

Not worth paying attention.

I much rather analyse this article from that site:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/lukaku-loan-highlights-deep-flaws-chelsea-youth-policy-114259401.html

Paul Parker is a terrible writer. Truly terrible. You should read the comments he receives for his articles. He is extremely biased and also claimed that Bale shouldn't join Madrid but go to United. When we hired Mourinho, he claimed Mourinho would destroy the club and he said he would destroy Oscar, Hazard and these kind of players in general. Funny how he's actually improved Oscar and Hazard.

Paul Parker is a terrible writer. Truly terrible. You should read the comments he receives for his articles. He is extremely biased and also claimed that Bale shouldn't join Madrid but go to United. When we hired Mourinho, he claimed Mourinho would destroy the club and he said he would destroy Oscar, Hazard and these kind of players in general. Funny how he's actually improved Oscar and Hazard.

C300,

Chelsea are the special club, with the special one, & you are the special poster. Therefore all winners & nothing else.

I don't get the statement "I hope he can turn things around"

What exactly has he got to turn around? If we had lost three games and and looked about as effective as plane without fuel then I would agree to a certain extent, but we have lost one league match, against a very good Everton side and missed numerous chances, which on another day could go in. Basle was a bad night, but I have a feeling this fixture is the sticking point in everyone's minds and they are using it as the stick to beat Jose and call us poor.

I don't think for one second we have been amazing, we have played some good football, if anything the turning things around should be labelled at the strikers and there ability not to convert chances. Jose is dealing with a new hand, and un-opened deck if you like. Six games into the league stage and we have faced Spurs away, United away and lost to Everton....You watch how many team go to United, Spurs and Everton and come away with points, it won't be many I tell ya.

People may argue the purchases weren't right and people were let go out on loan who should of remained but that is now by the by, we have a group of fresh young blood who need to step up, they will but we need to allow them to do this with patience and support, and that means backing Jose to the hilt.

People are being fed off the press, the press have already hit the Chelsea panic button with certain supporters hands hovering right above the button,it's wrong and quite frankly annoying. It's back to this instant success thing again, people are wanting 100% records, clean sheets, un beaten runs, five and six goals a game and quite frankly it won't happen. The BPL this year is the toughest it's been for some time, I mean fuck even Arsenal have spunked nigh on 50M on one player, City have went bonkers again and United have spunked stupid money on an average Belgian......It's madness out there.

We are a young group developing, let the manager manage and give him the support he needs, the press won't, opposition fans won't but we can and will, the best man is in charge.

There is nothing to turn around, just something to build.

Fantastic post, couldn't have said it any better. :clap:

Roman Abramovich.

He came and changed Chelsea and English Football, we are the very first clubs to win because an unknown owner took the club when financially was not at his best, he came and brought quality all over the place, in terms of players, managers, facilities ect...We won many titles because of his money, and because he was smart enough to put the right persons in the right place, José is the perfect example.Chelsea is considered as a special club, many hate us because of Roman, and many loves us (beside the CFC supporter before RA who already loved the club) because of what Chelsea became, a strong club that wins trophies every season like United and Barcelona.So Chelsea is a special club with a very special manager (Dont need to explain in what Mou is special, check what he won, how he deals with ppl, you'll know).

You've lost your dignity and self respect with this post..

Blessing bushman (of all people) with such a response is like writing a 300 page dissertation to 'Honey Boo Boo' on political science

You've lost your dignity and self respect with this post..

Blessing bushman (of all people) with such a response is like writing a 300 page dissertation to 'Honey Boo Boo' on political science

Sorry, I dont understand, could you please explain ? My answer was very predictable and simple, that is the only black point I made.

Mourinho is a terrible terrible manager! Unacceptable! 4-0 against Steaua? We should be winning this 8-0! Why wasn't Ake playing! Mourinho is anti-youth. Because if he cared about youngsters then Jamal would be keeper and Ake would be playing!

*sarcasm*

Did you talk to Jose as I asked you to ?

Now, you see the results.