The Mourinho Thread

Wow....flares and people climbing on fences. That's so amazing.

Different cultures, different ways of supporting clubs. Not trying to start an argument but do any English supporters go on the forums of South American clubs and moan about the way they support their teams?

Wait....let's start again. Do any English supporters go on the forums of South American clubs full stop?

It's one thing to moan about English supporters (because Chelsea supporters are by no means that unique) but they CHOSE to follow an English club, playing in the English league. Moaning about the way we support our teams seems a little odd.

Well you are the one saying that the people that go to the stadium are different and I don't see much difference.

In fact I don't see much difference from the people that go to the stadium then from the same people that go to the stadium when Chelsea is in the USA.

It's all a sort of stable atmosphere compare to other clubs fan.

By the way I go to the games every time Chelsea comes to the USA and I end up spending close to $1,000 cause I take my family.

So don't act like you guys are the only one spending money on tickets!

Wow....flares and people climbing on fences. That's so amazing.

Different cultures, different ways of supporting clubs. Not trying to start an argument but do any English supporters go on the forums of South American clubs and moan about the way they support their teams?

Wait....let's start again. Do any English supporters go on the forums of South American clubs full stop?

It's one thing to moan about English supporters (because Chelsea supporters are by no means that unique) but they CHOSE to follow an English club, playing in the English league. Moaning about the way we support our teams seems a little odd.

English supporters dont go into South American's forums because YOU have our players. If we were rich enough to keep our own players inside our leagues, Europeans would actually follow our leagues and not the other way around!

I only wrote the truth about our fans because you started wit this bullshit of 'people cant criticize because that means they arent true fans' and insinuate (once again) that fans who dont go to games dont have valid opinions and are less important.

I chose to follow Chelsea, but that doesnt mean I have to compliment fans who dont sing only because they chose the same team I did...

Does it really matter where we are from, what we look like, what our culture is? We are all Chelsea fans but you'd think some of us are Arsenal or Tottenham fans by the way we treat eachother so aggressively. Instead of throwing accusations of plasticity, inferiority and whatnot hows about we go to the 'Liverpool thread' and have a laugh at the Koppites?

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/15903-we-hate-liverpool/?hl=liverpool

Does it really matter where we are from, what we look like, what our culture is? We are all Chelsea fans but you'd think some of us are Arsenal or Tottenham fans by the way we treat eachother so aggressively. Instead of throwing accusations of plasticity, inferiority and whatnot hows about we go to the 'Liverpool thread' and have a laugh at the Koppites?

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/15903-we-hate-liverpool/?hl=liverpool

It just piss me of when some people think they are better because they go to the stadium and thus their opinions count more.

I should be amazed just cause you pay to go?

So the fuck what so do I! And when Chelsea is in tour they charge us a whole lot more just to see some horrible pre season match.

He needs to identify his favourite double pivot.

Rami gets in for sure. I don't seriously think we have a world class CM to partner him(maybe Lamps till January)

Hopefully we can get it sorted out in january, but honestly I can't draw out enough world class available options

We also need to take a look at the striker department to see what we can do there, preparing early for the summer or snatching a good one while we can.

Then we'll be a complete team.

Hopefully we can get it sorted out in january, but honestly I can't draw out enough world class available options

We also need to take a look at the striker department to see what we can do there, preparing early for the summer or snatching a good one while we can.

Then we'll be a complete team.

The priority next summer has to be 4 players, central defender (Kalas progress pending), first team pivot player, squad pivot player (maybe Josh if he progresses at Watford), and forward. In my opinion.

The reason i said squad player for the pivot, is if say we get Witsel and he gets a bad injury, we will be back to square one.

The priority next summer has to be 4 players, central defender (Kalas progress pending), first team pivot player, squad pivot player (maybe Josh if he progresses at Watford), and forward. In my opinion.

The reason i said squad player for the pivot, is if say we get Witsel and he gets a bad injury, we will be back to square one.

I think a LB is more important than a squad pivot and even a defender...

The problem with trying to get a defender and a squad pivot player is it will distract us from genuine intentions of improving the first team

Like in the summer we were busy looking for more attacking talent(willian) and more young talent(MVG) and we didn't work hard enough to force teams to release their world class pivot players to us.

The problem with trying to get a defender and a squad pivot player is it will distract us from genuine intentions of improving the first team

Like in the summer we were busy looking for more attacking talent(willian) and more young talent(MVG) and we didn't work hard enough to force teams to release their world class pivot players to us.

But the thing is while Terry is doing fine right now, it won't happen for ever, United are starting to pay the price for sticking with Rio, Evra and Vidic for as long as they have. We can't wait for JT to decline, we have to act before it happens. @Rmpr, made a good point with the LB situation to for the same reason.

I see your point with the squad pivot player, but if we can get a decent one on the cheap or use Josh if he has a great loan, then that could work.

But the thing is while Terry is doing fine right now, it won't happen for ever, United are starting to pay the price for sticking with Rio, Evra and Vidic for as long as they have. We can't wait for JT to decline, we have to act before it happens. @Rmpr, made a good point with the LB situation to for the same reason.

I see your point with the squad pivot player, but if we can get a decent one on the cheap or use Josh if he has a great loan, then that could work.

There's also Nat Chalobah who is probably further along in his development than Josh right now.

Left-back is definitely becoming an issue - Ashley looks a little inconsistent for the first time, Ryan still hasn't established himself and Van Aanholt....well who knows? Luke Shaw is a Chelsea fan so that seems the perfect fit for us, but he won't be cheap.

There's also Nat Chalobah who is probably further along in his development than Josh right now.

Left-back is definitely becoming an issue - Ashley looks a little inconsistent for the first time, Ryan still hasn't established himself and Van Aanholt....well who knows? Luke Shaw is a Chelsea fan so that seems the perfect fit for us, but he won't be cheap.

That's true, i was thinking off the playmaking side of the pivot, which is why Josh came into my thought process ahead of Chalobah.

Van Aanholt i think he is finished with Chelsea, i never rated him that highly anyway, he's fast and hits a decent shot every now and again, but defensively makes Bosingwa look like Phillip Lahm, which Mourinho won't tolerate.

Luke Shaw is a decent shout, but like you said he won't come cheap and will need time to blend in, maybe a gradul swap between him and Cole for the next year or two, but on the other hand that will effectively end Bertrand's time here.