The Mourinho Thread

Some very odd things being said in the last few pages.

To suggest that someone who lives somewhere else and cannot attend the matches is somewhat 'less' of a fan is ridiculous.

Yes I live in Scotland so can't attend the Bridge, it does not make me any less of a fan who sits there, that is highly unfair.

I mean I also support Rangers (again doesn't mean I support Chelsea any less) and I am a season ticket holder, however I have a friend who lives in London and supports Chelsea, he is a season ticket holder at the Bridge, but also supports Rangers but can't attend games. I would never suggest that he is any less of a Rangers fan as he can't attend Ibrox.

No matter where you are in the world, if you love Chelsea, you love Chelsea.

Anyway back to Jose.

I think he was dead right to call out Vertongen, he was a joke today and after what he did to Nicklas pulling down his shorts was shocking, he should not have been playing yesterday. The red card was such a joke, it really annoyed me, Dean is clueless, and sadly once again it stops us from conistently playing the same striker who was finally finding some form.

Easy.

shaw.jpg

If everything goes right, he will be one of; if not the premier Left Back in world football.

Should have signed him before he signed that 4 year deal this summer. That would have been 20m well spent.

Now who knows what Southampton might demand?

Mou now knows his spine of the team.

CECH

TERRY-LUIZ

RAMIRES

MATA

IN FORM TORRES (till eto gets form or torres becomes normal torres)

Other positions on the pitch can be rotated without us losing our heads because the spine is set now.

All this after one game against spurs

I dont think anyone in here is against Mourinho, but that also doesnt mean they cant criticize him...

He is the best thing that could have happened to us in this off-season, but he also made some mistakes when choosing the lineup and when making substitutions that cant go unoticed!

I don't think you can really call those mistakes when he is making decisions based on merit and his experienced knowledge as manager on another day they may have worked, just like bringing on the same Mata he brought on against Basel and started against everton but worked out vs spurs. Football is not MATHEMATICS 1+1 isn't always = 2. Mistake for me is underage pregnancy, in football you get lucky or not but based on your talent and experience you might be more lucky as a manager.

All this after one game against spurs

Mou is someone that plays the best players from the previous games. But usually has one or 2 constant people(whether they play well or not)

So those are the in form people from the spine of our team through the middle

Mou is someone that plays the best players from the previous games. But usually has one or 2 constant people(whether they play well or not)

So those are the in form people from the spine of our team through the middle

Ok. I hope you mean the spine for the next game and not the entire season because a lot will still happen.

Ok. I hope you mean the spine for the next game and not the entire season because a lot will still happen.

Yes a lot could happen, KDB could discover some form, willian could finally show quality so it could change based on form but with time mourinho will understand his players and establish a proper first 11 players. Probably by the end of october.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcrxglNajdE

Real Madrid fans Jose Mourinho chant.

too late for that... and the sad part (for me as a Madridista) is that Mourinho was the only manager in the world that could have saved RM from the politics, the media circus, the player power... but not even him was resilient enough to endure that environment and make his work.

Watch RM go down in the next few years. The club needs deep changes. Some players have to learn they're not bigger than the team, Florentino Perez is a disgrace to the club, there's too much politics involved and the relationship with the media is very harmful. It makes me deeply sad, but we'll have to hit rock bottom for things to change there. Perez will realize that spending so much money (that the club doesn't have btw because the debts are too high, but whatever, they have cash flow by not paying their debts) won't bring titles. No one can manage that hot mess. A part of me is even happy that this is happening because it'll lead to a reformulation we desperately need.