The Mourinho Thread

Oh one last word :D

english freak u couldnt be more lost on the madrid situation right now lol, madrid didnt fail with mourinho because of egos lol. What do you know about this? :D , i spent 3 years watching mou fail and u tell me its because the players were rogue? :blink:

U r lost.

P.S: Let the butthurt flow, this place is still as delusional as last time.maybe the wrong time of day lol.

Lol the peasant is indeed a peasant if he comes tell him i was here.

U on goal legacy? if u are u should know who i am, actually maybe not lol.

@ didier if a fair fair glance is kissing his ass then u wont see one from me. I wasnt a hateful jackass, just people trying to hide mous failures in madrid with fantasy player wars lol.

Hey didier go to amazon and buy your self this book called "beyond feelings a guide to critical thinking", that goes many of you, maybe then will some light be shed in your caves.

And now im done, as this is going in circles and its getting a bit boring.

Mou has flaws(like anyone),but dont be blind lovers. Bottom line.

Be surprised if mou survives 5 years due to his nature, we will see.

never said he was flawless. no one is. but probably you should give mou's record at RM a proper-FAIR glance and compare to the club RM had become before mou's arrival. u ll be shocked to realize that mou has actually done a good job.

by the way is we here are being blind lovers , then you on the other hand are being a hateful jackass. we ll see what RM becomes now when you have lost the SPECIAL ONE. probably again become the club which goees on to become the perfect retirement home for legends. i seriously cant comprehend how any true RM supporter (some one who has actually seen what RM had become before mou) can complain about this guy.

with the managerial merry-go-round that is going on here season after season, i will take 4-5 seasons of JOSE FUCKING MOURINHO in a heart beat.

Lol u get banned?!! No im not nick i was the madrid one until they realized i was too good for them lol. Whatever, nice to know that "peasant" does indeed roam here lol.

That place has better balanced posters than here btw. Its not an insult, its the truth.

Oh you were ruthlessgangsta!! I remember you...Ya red orange is a piece of work. Theyre all pieces of work, RWO is the only decent mod. Well whatever im outta here for now.

Time to watch mourinho sit on the madrid benc one last time in 4 hours.

@ Zone u r welcome, someone has to be insightful here. <

as.750_44.jpg