The Mourinho Thread

@ Konohas it is a faulty argument because you say that hes had success in porto, chelsea, and inter but fail to look at the whole picture, most of the time its just said to justify a "mourinho failed at madrid simply because its madrid" reaction.

Mourinho combusted out of chelsea in 07 didnt he?

He combusted in 10 in inter pretty much, even video proof lol.

And now in madrid.

He has attitude problems that have led to breakups, and his failures like purchases and tactics cant just be erased with a simple.."oh hes had success in other places".

Of course he have failed a couple of times and im sure there will be something that he will do wrong in Chelsea, because he is human. He is not perfect, but if you look the success he had with 3 teams, it completely outweighs his 'failure' in Madrid.

Mou is a winner, just because he had a blip with the great Madrid doesnt mean he is automatically horrible tactically or makes bad purchases all the time

LMFAO @ NACH lol :D

Tiwaz im not being too biased with him im just pointing out what i consider to be the truth.

He made errors in tactics, purchases, and player management.

I have libraries of proof and example, and based on the coach he is he failed at madrid.

And he has flaws.

i DONT SEE ANYTHING out of the world there that can be deemed as trolling or something.

@ Konohas dont try to ask me question if its just a loop hole in your circle of madness lol. Actually, not an ounce of faith in u left lol.

With all due respect this seems more like Mourinho forums than forums where a good conversation can be had lol. I state some negatives and people point middle fingers at madrid despite my logical rebuttals. :D

Mou left combusted out of chelsea otherwise he wouldnt have left LMFAAAAAOOO.

Mou left combusted out of inter ( dont buy into this good in inter thing, if he was good at inter he had done his job and stayed but he wanted madrid.)

And he failed at madrid with everything, and i could probably point out his other failures. My point is to be analytical and open minded, not a blind follower. This produces a reaction deemed as "hater". ..

@ Konohas it is a faulty argument because you say that hes had success in porto, chelsea, and inter but fail to look at the whole picture, most of the time its just said to justify a "mourinho failed at madrid simply because its madrid" reaction.

Mourinho combusted out of chelsea in 07 didnt he?

He combusted in 10 in inter pretty much, even video proof lol.

And now in madrid.

He has attitude problems that have led to breakups, and his failures like purchases and tactics cant just be erased with a simple.."oh hes had success in other places".

Pellegirini, Capello, Hiddink, Heyneckes, Del Bosque ? All serving short terms. But Mourinhi is at fault. Let's see how well you do next season eh ? Surely if Mourinho was at fault you'll do better ?

LMFAO @ NACH lol :D

Tiwaz im not being too biased with him im just pointing out what i consider to be the truth.

He made errors in tactics, purchases, and player management.

I have libraries of proof and example, and based on the coach he is he failed at madrid.

And he has flaws.

i DONT SEE ANYTHING out of the world there that can be deemed as trolling or something.

Which manager doesnt make mistakes? Maybe Real Madrid should hire God as their next manager. Bunch of glory hunters.

Do you hear yourself, you buffoon? So he's just about done immensely well everywhere else yet it's him that is the problem? Not Madrid?

Left Chelsea after having great success. Left Inter after having great success. Ran away with the league achieving a record points haul and finally getting Madrid the upper hand against Barcelona in their encounters before your prima donna, joke of a side threw their toys of out the cot and tried to and have succeeded in ruining him.

The only ones at fault are Real Madrid.

Calm down bro, even though his opinion is an unpopular one and most of us here disagrees of what he says theres no need to insult the guy.

What i dont understand is why cant any real arguments be produced?

I get rage mail instead?

What is that NONO? Madrid as an institution has problems but i tried to go over mou's failings that were down to him and why madrid didnt even have much to do with compared with VDB or heynckes for example yet theres no discussion.

Some guy telling me that i should coach madrid and another that madrid are glory hunters?

Never did i insult Jose, i pointed out flaws that in a way i want to use to atleast make u aware that he has flaws many of u might not recognize or accept because of fandom.

Being calm wont hurt u u know. lol.

Ive stayed classy and just pointed out opinions here. If loving mou unconditionally is the norm/rule here, then... :ph34r:

It's a shame we didn't have this kind of "in depth analysis" on our manager's previous work and results when Rafa was getting the job. Oh wait - he was unemployed for 2 years…

Jose is not even back yet and people already seem "worried". Well most of Chelsea fans have wanted Jose back since the day he left and no "worst case scenarios lists" based on his time in Madrid can change that.

And BTW - we have an owner with far more flaws. He's the one we should be worried about.

Also you said that the dressing room problems were due to Mourinho and the fact that he was "a piece of shit" to the players. That is just nonsensical. Only Mourinho had the guts to bench Casillas when he was poor. Casillas then tried to use the media against Mourinho. You said earlier that Madrid is based on some "senoro" bullshit. What bloody nonsense. Don't try to pretend as if Madrid is some fairyland where Mourinho is the devil now. Where is the "senoro" when everybody at your club dives ? Where is the "senoro" when your president openly taps up other players ? Rather than senoro, if there was one word that would describe Madrid philosophy it is "galacticos".

Mourinho undoubtedly has his problems. There is no question about this. But he is also a very convenient scapegoat for a club riddled in problems. Honestly, if like in Madrid Abramovich came up to our managers and said "You can not bench xyz, he is an institution at the club", I think I'd have a panic attack.

U seem to be asking for a blind eye though and thats not logically correct.

This kind of simple mindedness is what is wrong with clubs who dont have patience or an ability to conduct a proper footballing project.

Thats whats happend with roman for example. Pep or Klopp probably wouldnt come here for such reasons. Nor to madrid, atleast with perez there.

Ferguson took 7 years before winning the League. 7 years. I don't really care if Mourinho goes 3 years (It won't happen though) without winning the league, as long as we do well in the other competitions picking up silverware or vice verca.

Mourinho has eluded to wanting to settle down and that's why he's chosen the club he feels most at home at and loves the most to build a dynasty. He's checked off on all his ambitions except the remaining 2, building a club dynasty and eventually managing Portugal. I think he could be a SAF lite and I feel we will see Chelsea dominate, to an extent, England for many years.

U seem to be asking for a blind eye though and thats not logically correct.

This kind of simple mindedness is what is wrong with clubs who dont have patience or an ability to conduct a proper footballing project.

Thats whats happend with roman for example. Pep or Klopp probably wouldnt come here for such reasons. Nor to madrid, atleast with perez there.

You're not even listening anymore. You're just spouting out the same illogical nonsense now. Multiple people, including me, have destroyed your deluded, childish and biased logic but it seems it just won't compute into your Brain.

The club has its senorio perspective just like barca does, its a certain culture that was going to make it harder for mourinho to be accepted. Thats how it is.

He treated the players like sht, ruined and ostracized Sahin like no tommorow, treated benzema like sht by lieing to him about his place in the starting line up, lol theres informatives some here are not even informed of.

Pepe defended casillas once and mou practically kills pepe. And he made a circus out of the casillas situation by putting adan. The club didnt fck with mourinho the press made the big upheavel.

Like i said earlier, i tried to point out mourinho's problems based on him and also your perspective on madrid is not correct.

Still cant see why the rage to take it personal with madrid yet no logical arguments about my points lol.

Why bring guys like nuri sahin, coentrao, and modric when you dont even know how to use them? Almost 100 million well spent!

Why create such a failed system in madrid? See what u r trying to do is prove mou failed in madrid because of madrid and its not true, gave a rebuttal time and time again.

Since this is the main mourinho thread i would like to share a post that i posted on another mourinho thread in this forum, i am a madrid fan and here is my analysis of how i rank mourinho's time in madrid.

In Madrid theres a structure where behavior and values are looked at with a microscope in a special way, in madrid this is called "senorio", where madrid is looked or was looked at as classy to put it simply. Kind of how Barcelona stands for values as they say with "mes que un club". ( This was problem A for Mou before he went to madrid).

In Madrid there is a belief that you have to "die" attacking, people dont want to see madrid defending on their back foot in their own home. There is a certain spanish style in madrid's history (epitomized recently in the late 80's with la quinta del buitre which won la liga for almost an entire decade). ( Problem B for Mou before he went to madrid.)

So these two problems were going to make it hard for mourinho to live a peaceful life here because as everyone knew, he had an attitude which would clash with "senorio", like joining barcelona with the values they have...So he had the problem with attitude and he had the problem with the way hed make the team play, so controversy and pain was almost guaranteed before he arrived.

Well when madrid got him, pellegrini was sacked so he could come. People knew that bringing mou had its drawbacks, specially for us as not only the attitude and style was in doubt, but also his ability to build a long term plan. Well the whole thing when we brought him was that THE END HAD TO JUSTIFY THE MEANS. Mourinho is more RESULTIST than a coach like guardiola in that a coach like guardiola or cryuff hellped build legacies, canteras, styles of football, and football with substance that could be evolutionized and revolutionized into being something special. Mou brings nothing of this because as his track record showed, his football was not long term in that sense and if anything he had shown that his way of being was ANTI long term. So based on this maybe a coach like guardiola who is classy and has this long term thing to him could be saved from being "hanged" but when a coach that is so arrogant and controversial and plays such a negative football and is like SATAN to what madrid stands for comes to madrid and fails to justify the means with his arrival, the only thing i can do as the majority can is deem his time here as a FAILURE.

Forget about all other competitions other than la liga and champions league.

HE FAILED TO WIN 5/6 OF THOSE TOURNAMENTS.

He got beat by barcelona twice in the league, and despite things that you can point at like the red card on pepe in 10/11 in the CL SEMI FINAL, the scheme he brought to madrid was so poor that we got lambasted 3 years in a row by dortmund, munich, and barcelona. Bare in mind that in each and every of the campaigns the only time we had real formidable foes in our way to the semi finals was this year when we faced manchester united and we only won because the referee made a mistake with NANI.

So bottom line mourinho failed in Madrid because his football philosophy is non existant, he left us with nothing, no type of good football that can be expanded and that a legacy or football project can be created with like the ones with bayern munich, dortmund, or barcelona, which are coincidentally the teams that took us down. His football was so horrible that we lost two la ligas because teams figured us out,we were either ill prepared tactically or mentally and emotionally because in 12/13 there was civil war in madrid leading to a huge dip in form in the first half of season. So mourinho left no type of football philosophy, and he failed to win 5/6 real trophies. Thats an 83 percent failure he had in madrid.

So he left us with a horrible brand of football if it can even be called a brand, and with 1 trophy out of 6. So in that side of the coin its a total FAILURE.

On THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN. You could say he brought madrid back into relevance into the CL SEMI FINALS, this is probably the only justification his most dire supporters can use, but the reality is that since VICENTE DEL BOSQUE IN 2003 AND NOT EVEN THEN! No one has been given more power or money to spend than jose mourinho. And what did jose do with that power? He made a circus out of madrid making us look like bastards with guys like Xavi defending the senorio of real madrid, our OWN CLUB by saying that mourinho was a cancer. So this is nto a justification. Its like saying " hey madrid finally gave someone a chance and when they gave the guy a chance you know what he did? he made us look like clowns, made horrible purchases, and failed to win the trophies more than 80 percent of the time!"

Aside from that theres nothing more to say, mou was a failure in each and every way. He gave us a 3 year run of consistency, its a step forward but its due to his overated status and not to what he did here, thats why guys like PEREZ are idiots and these last 4 years of his i will wish to see race past me as i dont want perez in madrid.

Mourinho failed.

He failed with the trophies.

He failed with the football.

Thats why everyone was saying "madrid is it really worth the cost?" well the answer was, "lets wait till its over to decide", and now we can answer with a big NO. He made us into clowns and losers, LITERALLY. The return of relevance was due to the club waking up a little bit and realizing that no matter who the coach if you treat him like sh*T and dont give him time nothing good will happen. Mou did nothing special with out team considering he built it wrong around a bad football brand, spent alot of money, i mean someone like pellegrini if he had stayed would have been classy, would have brought better football, and if given time would have probably led to trophies, as mourinho showed, he is not the best manager or coach in the world in any way, he just has a short term winning formula ( that is not guaranteed btw) that packs in a high dose of controversy and bullshi*T.

Now about his transfers..They were horrible...

He brought Nuri Sahin and probably never even watched him play considering he didnt know what to do with him and ostracized him completely, by making alonso play almost every game of the season. Nuri Sahin was a failure.

Di Maria is a clown, he is predictable, a prolific diver, overated, and cant pass for sh*t, only thing he has is good work rate.

Coentrao was a 30 million failure, not needed here, mou tried him in midfield and failed, and he failed at displacing marcelo too.

Altintop? HAHAAHAHAHa

Modric maybe his biggest failure. So expensive, could have brought someone like gundogan or given sahin more of a chance but he spent so much on modric just so that he didnt know what to do, what a piece of sh*T mourinho prove to be with transfers. None of his transfers had impact, they were all overpriced flops.

Coentrao is madrid biggest mistake but he will be sold for around 18 i heard, and modric will be given a chance since mou just played him as utility player anywhere not knowing what to do with him.

Mourinho is a bit of a fraud, he is sh*T tactically, he got beat soundly in all the 3 CL semi finals tactically.

Go to google and type in Zonal mARKING along with the match ud want to check like the bayern vs madrid match in 11/12, very profound explanations of the rape mourinho took. He built such a shit team that he had to take a midfielder out and the rb out more than once in la liga games this year to put in callejon and kaka in an attempt to throw all attacking players out there and hope for a goal. SEVILLA GAME WAS THE LOWEST POINT.

http://www.zonalmark...of-both-halves/

A piece of sh*t tactically and financially, and he failed in all fronts.

Forgive me if i am harsh but this is the reality. He made us waste money on people we didnt need and he didnt know how to use, he left us with no positives in the football area, failed to win the trophies, did not do a "special job", did not justify the means, behaved like a classless prick, and hurt our image. A CL would have justified the means as crazy as it sounds, but with the controversy with the players and everything...a facking disgrace.

Oh and dont get me started on the players..80 percent of the dressing room was against him. So were the fans because he was an asshole who didnt keep his promises to guys like benzema. Only arbeloa, modric, essien, lopez, callejon, licked his ass in the end. Even pepe told him to fck off after what he did to iker.

FAILURE.

Who do i want in madrid? Someone who could bring progressive football, with advanced technical football like the ones we see from the germans so that we can build a long term project like a modern club should, maybe someone like laudrup or heynckes. Trophy cabinets like mourinho's mean jack shit if you dont take all areas into account.

But perez is an idiot, i was illusioned with the arrival of zidane as our GM that we would do what i wish but we are sliding towards ancelotti which is like mourinho but less bound to successful, plays sht football, very defensive minded, all is going wrong. I dont know why zidane didnt advice perez on this.

Apparently madrid will get ancelotti and bale and that sickens me, we will play shit football that has led to our demise in europe ( i could go further into detail into mourinhos failings but i wont atm) with managers like him or mou we wont get to see ozil shine in the correct place in the pitch, we will fail against park the bus teams and lose la ligas, all while playing shit football. ( I maybe be too hard carlo him atm we will see).

And the overpriced one trick pony bale...He is overpriced and would get unmasked if put into a passing side. Weve never seen profficient passing skills, or football inteligence, or through balls, or ability to beat players without speed, from bale. All he is, is a countering machine with a hell of a shot, but in madrid we should strive for more than that, and its because of our reluctance that we lose our chances at real geniuses like gotze, reus, and now apparently isco. Which are much better with the ball, can do much more with it, and are much cheaper.

I think that answers your question :D

What do i expect from mourinho in chelsea? These are different circumstances, maybe hes happy here and vice versa, i dont know but to leave it shortly, dont expect great deals in transfers if mou is given big authority, all i can say is he will do atleast ok we will see. but the best case scenario is that he is given time, and he wins by keeping player morale high and keeping a good grip of the areas in football by winning. Worst case scenario is that there is YET ANOTHER COMBUSTION and everything goes to hell; the relationships the football, EVERYTHING. DO NOT expect to see revolutionizing football like Bayern's or barca's Or Dortmund, or simply put technical, like Athletic Bilbao's last season.

If anything i would like to inform many here to reconsider your view of mourinho if your are capable enough to realize that your view of him is overrated and miscalculated, IF THAT IS INDEED THE CASE ATLEAST. I feel i explained the reasoning behind this well.

Was given total control of the madrid ship and sent it crashing into flames. He was not the right man for the job.

are u an idiot? answer honestly. MOU gave you balls. he gave a trophy to a club that had not won anything in 2 years. he gave you the spirit to fight and stand against the best side in the world. he stopped u guys from being a JOKE in CL football getting eliminated in round of 16 by the likes of lyon (no disrespect to them). what mou had got whas a club at some real low and he instilled the warrior, the winning mentality in your club.

this season he did lose the plot a little but that was because of the media and some cunt players. and u r talking about mou losing to barca in his first year, tell me what did pellegrini's RM achieve against this barca while spending 259 mil. he lost a lot of trophies but he ended a 2 year draught too sdo dont forget that.

Hey didier go to amazon and buy your self this book called "beyond feelings a guide to critical thinking", that goes many of you, maybe then will some light be shed in your caves.

And now im done, as this is going in circles and its getting a bit boring.

Mou has flaws(like anyone),but dont be blind lovers. Bottom line.

Be surprised if mou survives 5 years due to his nature, we will see.

The club has its senorio perspective just like barca does, its a certain culture that was going to make it harder for mourinho to be accepted. Thats how it is.

He treated the players like sht, ruined and ostracized Sahin like no tommorow, treated benzema like sht by lieing to him about his place in the starting line up, lol theres informatives some here are not even informed of.

Pepe defended casillas once and mou practically kills pepe. And he made a circus out of the casillas situation by putting adan. The club didnt fck with mourinho the press made the big upheavel.

Like i said earlier, i tried to point out mourinho's problems based on him and also your perspective on madrid is not correct.

Still cant see why the rage to take it personal with madrid yet no logical arguments about my points lol.

Why bring guys like nuri sahin, coentrao, and modric when you dont even know how to use them? Almost 100 million well spent!

Why create such a failed system in madrid? See what u r trying to do is prove mou failed in madrid because of madrid and its not true, gave a rebuttal time and time again.

Your rebuttals are pretty weak...all you can do is point out Mourinho's flaws.

But for some reason, you don't want to admit that Madrid is just a club full of egos.