The Mourinho Thread

f1cfa5bef12e2d343c9211e927bcb9f1.png?135

Pull the trigger roman! Let the Special one return. We should then get top 4, and be able to attract top talent, and have a manger who knows what he is doing, is passionate about the club and isn't a boring pain in the ass. Come on roman...

you have hit the nail on the head. I feel Roman will not give complete control to Jose and I believe Jose would demand that. So we will continue with a meddling board snooping and obeying instructions from the owner.

My own thoughts are that Roman and Jose could get over whatever it was that happened between them, time is also a great healer - as is the fact that Roman's tried almost everyone else out there and might be thinking that 'the grass ain't no greener".

100% that there could be a problem re: control over other matters, I suppose that depends on Jose's potential relationship with whoever it is will have a say in incomings and outgoings, Frank Arnesan and Jose were reportedly clashing at the time. I'd have liked Butch Wilkins in a D of F role (that won't happen with Gourlay there) or a Pat Nevin i.e. someone who poses Jose no threats and is able to listen, communicate and has the best interests of the Football Club at heart and not their own personal interests first i.e. saving and perpetuating their (currently) overpaid existence.

Ow yeah, now were talking, it would be coming home for him..

Any possibility he would bring someone with him? (I know, looking a couple steps (a lot) ahead now) :D

I would take just bringing him, but i doubt someone like modric would come because he is getting many oppertunities under him at real madrid... Obviously he would for us but i can't see many of them following him... Maybe essien coming back. But just Jose would be so great.

f1cfa5bef12e2d343c9211e927bcb9f1.png?135

Pull the trigger roman! Let the Special one return. We should then get top 4, and be able to attract top talent, and have a manger who knows what he is doing, is passionate about the club and isn't a boring pain in the ass. Come on roman...

Pep should be a safe bet. lol

Tbh, the more links the better, but they are probably just re writing the story in the daily mail.

Ow yeah, now were talking, it would be coming home for him..

Any possibility he would bring someone with him? (I know, looking a couple steps (a lot) ahead now) :D

Maybe. I think he has Özil, Khedira, Kaká, Pepe, Ronaldo, Alonso on his side but I think a lot of them hate him Coentrão, Ramos, Casillas, Modrić (?), Di María (?).

My own thoughts are that Roman and Jose could get over whatever it was that happened between them, time is also a great healer - as is the fact that Roman's tried almost everyone else out there and might be thinking that 'the grass ain't no greener".

100% that there could be a problem re: control over other matters, I suppose that depends on Jose's potential relationship with whoever it is will have a say in incomings and outgoings, Frank Arnesan and Jose were reportedly clashing at the time. I'd have liked Butch Wilkins in a D of F role (that won't happen with Gourlay there) or a Pat Nevin i.e. someone who poses Jose no threats and is able to listen, communicate and has the best interests of the Football Club at heart and not their own personal interests first i.e. saving and perpetuating their (currently) overpaid existence.

Is that what you think Emenalo does?