The Mourinho Thread

Chelsea confident Jose Mourinho will replace Rafael Benitez

FOX SPORT , METRO, STANDARD, Independent , Sun, Daily...

So basically one of them created a fake story, and the others interpreted it, labelled it as their own exclusive story based on imaginary informators, and sources close to the club? :halo:

I really, really, really, really, really hope so. That said, considering the pooh miner currently occupying the chair, I'd rather even have Avram, yes, Avram.

Basically, we played a good football under him... surly better than now... he wasn't so bad at Chelsea (not WH ).

I doubt he will ever come back, especially at the moment, what the hell will he come here for?.

We have no good players for any position, it's a messed up team, I've never seen a team with so much unbalance in my whole life, why would Mourinho go here. He could probably get a better job elsewhere if he doesn't want to go to Madrid.

He has a great opportunity with PSG to win right away with players like Pastore, Ibra, Moura, etc owned by the wealthy Qatari family who have Platini in their back pocket. Some say what's the point of winning in another league when he's already done that but like you said, why come to Chelsea who have no identity, no clear direction and no patience with managers.

I couldn't see Mourinho managing in France. Given the type of person he is, I don't see French football or the culture suiting his personality. The guy lives and breathes football, and I don't think the passion in France compares to that of England, Italy, or Germany.

Can only see him ending up here or at City. I think City is a biggest possibility.

Sorry but the people who keep posting "Please come home Jose!" and "Come back to where you belong!" sound like 5 year old kids begging for sweet. Sure he may bring a couple of trophies. But it will be 3-4 years max and them him leaving due to conflict with the board and even players.

Talk about making someone bigger then the club.

Sorry but the people who keep posting "Please come home Jose!" and "Come back to where you belong!" sound like 5 year old kids begging for sweet. Sure he may bring a couple of trophies. But it will be 3-4 years max and them him leaving due to conflict with the board and even players.

Talk about making someone bigger then the club.

3-4 years? That's an eternity! Wouldn't mind that.

I honestly don't think he would manage any other prem team. I remember reading an article about how he cried when inter beat us at the bridge. His passion for this club is very strong, i can't see him choosing another club to be honest. If he does leave Madrid, he will be back here.

Mou is a big fan of A. Witsel.

He wanted him in madrid next season. If he comes back, i can see us making a bid next summer.

Next to KDB or Oscar, that could be awesome in our double pivot.

In fact, i don't think we have to sign another players. With the come back of the loanies, we should sell those who aren't chelsea materials and keep others into the squad

---------- Witsel / Mikel -- KDB / Oscar -------------

Moses / KDB -- Mata / Oscar -- Hazard / KDB -

----------------------- BA / Lukaku ----------------