The Mourinho Thread

In terms of league performance we are closer to Arsenal than United. also there is a very real possibility of going trophyless this season - despite having 8 bites at the cherry

One season of no trophies doesn't equate to almost a decade. I don't see this need to constantly compare how the team is now to other teams. The best thing is to compare this Chelsea to to the Chelsea of five years ago, not the Arsenal of five years ago.

Or something like that, I didn't proof read.

One season of no trophies doesn't equate to almost a decade. I don't see this need to constantly compare how the team is now to other teams. The best thing is to compare this Chelsea to to the Chelsea of five years ago, not the Arsenal of five years ago.

Or something like that, I didn't proof read.

its not just about the trophies as well. last year we finished 6th in the league. 6TH

This year, we are 3rd but closer to the chasing pack rather than the leaders.

plus, we were once a team with bottle,character. now we've blown away a bunch of knockout games. safe to say we are slipping.....

I dont think getting into the quarter finals will be enough for anyone in Real Madrid...

Anyway, why listen to Independent, and when they are talking about a spanish club?

Marca is going pretty loud to defend their scoop that Jose has already agreed to leave in the summer and that some Real Madrid players asked for a trasnfer with Mourinho were to continue as manager.

They posted a column some days ago with in depth informations. Then Perez denied it the next day. Yesterday, they posted in pretty big letters in their home page: "MARCA DOES NOT LIE"!

Things are anyting but good in Madrid.

Upon winning his second Premier League title with Chelsea in 2006, Mourinho threw his winners medal into the crowd at Stamford Bridge. He was given a replacement medal minutes later, but it too suffered a similar fate. One of the lucky fans to catch a medal later sold it at auction for €19,720.

Upon winning his second Premier League title with Chelsea in 2006, Mourinho threw his winners medal into the crowd at Stamford Bridge. He was given a replacement medal minutes later, but it too suffered a similar fate. One of the lucky fans to catch a medal later sold it at auction for €19,720.

I remember that perfect day, José threw everything ! It was one of his best moments, and in that time, winning only the league was a bad season for Roman Abramovich.

He threw even his jacket, didn't he? :D

article-0-0287B764000005DC-12_468x543.jparticle-0-0287B6C8000005DC-891_224x423.j

I can barley even fathom the idea of him returning this summer..

I suppose the justification would be that he has unfinished business and wants to create a dynasty. Or that Roman has seen the error of his ways etc, but atm it's the stuff of fantasy.

Mourinho in an interview

Reporter : "Do you want to go back and manage in England? Yes or No?"

JM: "Yes. For sure. I want to win the Champions League again with an English club"

Unfinished business at Chelsea - Win the Champions League

Sara Carbonera (Casillas' super hot journalist girlfriend) is trending on Twitter rn because she said that Jose Mourinho no longer communicates with his players at Real Madrid.

The return of Jose is looking more and more likely ! I hope Barca DESTROYS Real Madrid in the Copa Del Rey. Just to make it worse :shifty:

I just hope Abramovich isn't a prick and says he doesn't want him back.

Am I the only one who is finding this a bit too ironic that people are celebrating a manager losing results and having huge arguments the dressing room of another club in the hopes that we will get him next season?

People are nostalgic for Mourinho. I know our club is a bit of a circus, but when you compare us to Real...