The Mourinho Thread

José is a person that influenced me since i discovered him, his character, he is very confident, he avoids clichés and he has the total belief in what he’s doing, i love the man, he changed my view of football and the video above is for him, took me hours, but like we say totally worth it.

I would welcome him back with open arms any day. But the big question mark that will always remain over him is if he can bring success and stability over the long term. Will never get the chance with Roman, just how he left in the first place.

Who knows ? Roman is not clueless, he is searching the manager that will bring hapiness, and hapiness for roman is succes.Roman cant sack José if he comes back, why ? Simply because ALL cfc fans love José, and that may be the cause why Mourinho will never come back, a lot of pressure to deliver quickly, and to not lose this love.In other words, Chelsea is an impossible job now for most of managers.

Who knows ? Roman is not clueless, he is searching the manager that will bring hapiness, and hapiness for roman is succes.Roman cant sack José if he comes back, why ? Simply because ALL cfc fans love José, and that may be the cause why Mourinho will never come back, a lot of pressure to deliver quickly, and to not lose this love.In other words, Chelsea is an impossible job now for most of managers.

Nah. I'm sure we will be patient even IF we struggle a bit under Jose. Fans love him. Will give him time. You only have to look at Avram Grant and now Benitez when they are not getting the results and not welcomed here.

Nah. I'm sure we will be patient even IF we struggle a bit under Jose. Fans love him. Will give him time. You only have to look at Avram Grant and now Benitez when they are not getting the results and not welcomed here.

Agree with this one. Rightly so fans are impatient with Rafa but if Jose came back, I can't see people booing him. Jose would notice his mistakes and somehow show his feelings to the crowd.

Still not fired? Damn they have a lot of patience over there..

No, not really...

It just doesnt matter if they lose to Granada or not, they will finish thrid place either way. It will matter if Mourinho loses to Barcelona and Manure though!

PLEASE COME BACK AND SAVE US JOSÉ!!!

It's a bit wishful thinking to say Mourinho will come to us with a swap with Rafa and everything to be handy dandy.

Thing is, he will have the same problem as when he left, Roman and the board meddling in affairs they shouldn't even be involved in.

Not to mention if Mourinho has any long term goals for us and actually takes a look at our youth squad as we have some of the best talent if not the best in the country.

No matter how much we spend or who we get, our main problem is still here. Our Board and our scouts.

It's a bit wishful thinking to say Mourinho will come to us with a swap with Rafa and everything to be handy dandy.

Thing is, he will have the same problem as when he left, Roman and the board meddling in affairs they shouldn't even be involved in.

Not to mention if Mourinho has any long term goals for us and actually takes a look at our youth squad as we have some of the best talent if not the best in the country.

No matter how much we spend or who we get, our main problem is still here. Our Board and our scouts.

Our youth will never get the chance to play in the first team. We should of kept Di Matteo or AvB...but our board only cares about short term success...hence why we are continuously screwing up this season.

I dont get why the board can't hire a young talented manager and give him the freedom to do things his own way over a 2 year period.

No wonder why Guardiola chose Bayern...rather than Chelsea or AC Milan..