The Mourinho Thread

Still its great to be a Chelsea fan eh ? C'mon Henri its not all doom and gloom is it me old mate ? Eh ? "championes championes, ole ole ole ole Chelsea Chelsea !!'

You have to admit its a great club to support isnt it ? We're having a few difficulties, but who doesnt ? Who the fuck doesnt -eh? I know you dont like him because of the Portuguese/Brazil ting, but we've got the greatest manager Chels ever had at the helm havent we ? Give the cunt a bit of slack. Roman n the Board have. Cmon.

You should just answer the PM I sent you, and avoid this kind of trash the next time, or you could just add me in your "ignore" list.

Now while I think Mourinho has gone a bit too far in this instance, I don't understand why its scoffed at when people ask about how good wingers are defensively.

But Hazard is not even bad defensively, is he? Let's not also act as if Mourinho doesn't ask the attacking players to do more defensive work than one normally would.

Look at Azpilcueta, he's as solid as you can get as a defender but isn't even considered when talking about the best fullbacks in the world because he isn't the best going forward.

What do you expect when Azpi - a right back is being played out of position at left back? He's not even getting the chance to improve, develop himself and show what he can do - both offensively and defensively - in his natural position on a consistent basis.

Hazard is not bad defendively.

But he is not good enough for a side where Baba would play too.

And that's why Filipe didn't play much last year ( yes, brilliant offensively and defensively atm with Atletico, but he was really struggling physically against PL wingers with us... )

Hazard is not bad defendively.

But he is not good enough for a side where Baba would play too.

And that's why Filipe didn't play much last year ( yes, brilliant offensively and defensively atm with Atletico, but he was really struggling physically against PL wingers with us... )

Then put him on the right with Azpi, it's still a better solution than to put Iva back in the team.

But Hazard is not even bad defensively, is he? Let's not also act as if Mourinho doesn't ask the attacking players to do more defensive work than one normally would.

On the team, Hazard is the weakest defender IMO.

Yes, Mourinho asks more from his attackers in terms of defense, but that's who he is. If you're not putting in defensive effort, you're not going to play. Hazard wasn't doing enough offensively to justify having him in the squad.

Personally, Hazard being Hazard, he's one of the first on the team sheet, but I'm not going to argue that a sit for a game against Villa isn't deserved. Are there others that deserve it as well? Yes, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Hazard has been off all season, and he needs to wake up. He's one of the best in the world, but he's not playing like it at the moment. We don't know what Mourinho has done with him behind the scenes, so we can't make judgements on it. We just know that he's done this before and Hazard has responded well.

i am sorry, but this hazard exodus is even more of a joke. i mean we have a player like cesc right in the middle of the park not giving a fuck for most of the match and jose is singling out the only world class player in our team!!! seriously jose?

why was not cesc benched after his defensive fuck up in that corner. or when he completely slept and failed to mark his man for soton's first goal.

double standards and more double standards.

There's no facts that say he's even waging in personal battles. That's all created. Has any player come out and say they disagree with what Mourinho has said about them? Did we see Hazard throwing a fit? Did we see Baba crying because Jose has no confidence in him? Do we see Loftus-Cheek say he's being treated unfairly? Maybe, just maybe, Hazard will work harder to prove to Mourinho that he's better. Maybe we'll see Baba working harder to be a more solid defender. Maybe we'll see Loftus-Cheek track back more.

It's just another article making Mourinho out to be a ruthless dressing room tyrant and the players poor little victims.

Mourinho I just can't work the bloke out. He keeps saying how much he loves London and how his wife and kids are settled here. But yet he seems to rattle more cages everyday even more then when he was at Real Madrid. Is this an exit strategy?. Probably not but bloody hell there is a touch of self destruction about him at the moment. Who's next in the firing line?

I have to admit over the past few months i'm starting to get tired of the negativity that Jose brings, where has the funny, positive, witty Jose gone? His time at Real has made him very paranoid and bitter. I just wish he would keep his mouth shut sometimes.

Mourinho is an "impossible person", and whilst his debatable "genius" may short term give results, at some point of time the negative spiral his personality disorder is creating will take over. Please get rid of him before he sucks out all the joy of football...