The Mourinho Thread

Nailed it. After the game against Arsenal I was expecting to see nothing but praise around here... I was shocked to find people were criticizing Mourinho and the team, as if we'd lost, not won, a derby against arguably our most hated rivals, a "title-challenging" team. I think Mourinho produced a masterstroke that game (all the 11 men against 9 BS aside), but the majority here were complaining as usual.

I believe Mourinho can turn this season around, and that game proves it.

hahahahaha

After Jose's press conference, the question is: when will The Special One get the axe?

Its clear he completely lost the squad. Saying in a press conference that the problem is the players, and refusing to share responsability is far from a good message to send to your squad.

Jose is doomed and he won't be a Chelsea manager next season.

I think you're right.

Chelsea FC account ‏@ChelseaFC Sept 28
Fabregas says it is 'beautiful' to play for Chelsea and be coached by Jose Mourinho. #CFC

Kurt Zouma hails Jose Mourinho as the "best coach in the world" Sept 27

"Jose's the best manager I've ever had. I'd chuck myself under a bus for him." - John Terry Sept 8

to quote Fabregas:

When you are Chelsea and when you play for a big club you have to compete to your maximum in every game. You don’t just need to be good technically or tactically, you need to be mentally strong and going into every training session with a special dedication.
‘That’s why this club signed us, why we play for a big club. We have to start showing it on the pitch, starting from tomorrow because it’s a big game and we want to do well.
‘We have to improve and it’s not because of the coach telling us things or him being upset that we have to perform, we have to perform because we are winners and we play for Chelsea. It has to come from us; we are not babies, we are not players who have only just started playing. Yes, we are a young squad, but that’s not an excuse, we won the league last season and there is no reason why we cannot do it again this year. We have to start performing from now.’

The players showed nothing in the first half against Newcastle after City dropped points, no fight no spirit, they are paid millions a year by the club. If they can't even put in a fight, they deserve to be criticized.

Some people on TC will blame everything on Jose, coming to this thread I'd think we haven't won anything since his return.

After Jose's press conference, the question is: when will The Special One get the axe?

Its clear he completely lost the squad. Saying in a press conference that the problem is the players, and refusing to share responsability is far from a good message to send to your squad.

giphy.gif

People love to push the José never takes the blame narrative, particularly the media, but it's not true. Yes, be blames his players, referees and the FA, you name it. And yes, often he's talking shite and looking for excuses. But recently, more than every, he has also been saying that he is to blame in his post match interviews. So it's not a fair criticism in my opinion.

I haven't watched Jose PC but going by some of the stories posted around the tinternet. He seems pissed? and is finally saying the players are shit(in other words)? If so then its about time, i was getting sick of him making excuse's like the computer broke or some bullshit.

And he has said nobody is safe, well I will believe that tonight when i see this team Begovic, Dave, Zouma, Cahil, Baba, RlC Rambo, Perdro, Oscar , WIllian, Remy or 4-3-3 with Begovic, Dave, Zouma, Cahil, Baba, RlC Rambo, Mikel, Perdro, WIllian, Remy

I keep saying it but. Hazard, Ivanovic, Matic, Fabregas, Costa need a wake up call big time and need to get it in to their heads that they are not 100% starters and need to fight for the shirt.

I am as mad as anyone here with Mou right now but let's be frank here.. if Jose is fired, we will have to get used to seeing rookies at the helm and hope they will turn out to be a success because none of the current great managers will want to come to us. And, as has been mentioned by a lot of people here, Chelsea can't afford not to be successful on the pitch for years like Man_utd or Bayern could. Chelsea is just not as big a brand as they are, yet. The saddest thing is that this season would have been so different had the club made just a few signings.

All I am hoping for right now is , for Jose to, somehow, manage to bring us back to top four before January and for the board to back him up with a couple of good signings.

A good starting point for Jose would be to get into their heads to start attacking teams from the off and stop all this lackluster and stuck in the mud start to games.

In away games especially we really do not help ourselves one bit with this slow and timid approach which then allows both players and fans alike to gain momentum. We can actually do something about that, that frustrates them by simply being more aggressive and using the attacking talent we have to full effect instead of 'hoping' the opposition don't fucking turn up.

tumblr_mjwt92n9Jm1rfn9neo1_500.gif