Liverpool (H)

Stoke (A)

Norwich (H)

Spurs (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Leicester (A)

Sunderland (H)

Watford (H)

Lots of home games in there that should be fairly straight forward, some winnable away games and really tbh the only tough game there will be away against Spurs.

Imagine if (like we should as the champions) we come out of that run with 27-30 points or so, that will immediately rocket us up the table and suddenly all will look rosy. I genuinely have faith that we'll drop a maximum of 5 points over the next 11 games which will put us very high up and make everything look much better.

Hopefully either Ivanovic gets injured or Mourinho comes out from under the gypsy curse Ivan's mother put him under to never see him as the problem because that seems like the only way he'll be dropped and we'll be far more solid at the back without him!

Palace & Swansea looked easy too...

Nailed it. After the game against Arsenal I was expecting to see nothing but praise around here... I was shocked to find people were criticizing Mourinho and the team, as if we'd lost, not won, a derby against arguably our most hated rivals, a "title-challenging" team. I think Mourinho produced a masterstroke that game (all the 11 men against 9 BS aside), but the majority here were complaining as usual.

I believe Mourinho can turn this season around, and that game proves it.

Finally a very good post here.

i think u have confused baba and RLC here. i dont remember jose saying anything about baba's fitness. i may be wrong but i honestly cant remember. as for him having fitness issues, i think baba played some 30 league matches or something last year, did not he?
also, i dont remember zouma playing on the wing against palace. he played as a CB. fair point about his passing but have u seen azpi's passing on the left? the guy has to continously switch feet to change the ball from left to right, losing precious seconds and giving defenders the time to get back. not blaming azpi, he is right footed and should be played as one. zouma would hardly be a hindrance to our attack down the left. jose played zouma as a LB against arsenal in CS. so apparently that was something which he has thought of. so why has not he tried that on the pitch. its been 10 games in the season now. not just 3/4 poor games.
the buying and selling u r talking about is for the guys like mata and luiz. luis being sold for 11mil and buying baba for 21 mil was hardly balancing the books or even maintaining the quality. maybe baba will be a gem for later years, but right now we are getting screwed big time. so i cant blame the board for it.
what about cesc and iva? are they training so well that their hopeless performances match after match is being rewarded by start after start?
i am sorry, but what exactly has JT done wrong to be made to be benched?
RLC gets play time against tel aviv and walsall. he can find as good opponents as them in the under-21 league. why was RLC not on even on the bench against newcastle after putting in 2 MOTM performances? hell, he should have been on the pitch starting the game. these useless minutes in cup games against weak oppositions mean nothing when the team is getting beaten and over run every game in the PL.

Baba?"Fit with top condition, no.”

I think Mourinho said something like that before the clash against Tel Aviv.

Yes, last year Baba played a lot of matches, but that doesn't apply for today, means little, sorry.

Maybe he isn't completely in shape physically as well as tactically to play for Chelsea.

I don't make that call.

Against Crystal Palace, if a remember correctly, Zouma went on the outside to deal with the quick wingers alone, got raped more than once.

The key word for solving this problem is double coverage, but it's a foreign word at the club, that goes back to the portuguese...

Perhaps Azpilicueta playing as a left back means that Hazard should pull a Ronaldo.

Defensive work as little as possible so that he can concentrate on playing with the ball instead of against it.

Azpilicueta is one of the best 1 on 1 defenders in the game, it rarely happens that an attacker gets the better of him...

In the modern game attacking fullbacks are an important part of the game;

i don't agree with Mourinho on this one, as you already stated, the handicap is huge and the support too little.

I think Baba will be playing more and more, it's a slow transition!

Keep calm and trust Mourinho, or fire him, he won't change his mind for anyone except his family.

You are right, Baba has been a lot more expensive than Luis, but as everyone know, every sterling counts, especially with the upcoming renovation of the stadium.

Furthermore Luis wanted to leave, he was fed up with being on the bench, the board granted him his wish.

Once more the situation could have been handled differently, but Jose...

Who has got the real power over the transfer dealings?

Mourinho didn't want to let go off Cech without getting a good player in return, the board disagreed and look at what happened.

He stated that he gave his list to the board in may, he described one of the players in the market as the Eiffel-Tower, again, take a look at the outcome.

For me it's clear who has got the power.

Cesc Fabregas is a huge brand, everyone in the game know him, big player.

There are players like:

Wayne Rooney (Van Gaal would never drop him), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Guardiola couldn't drop him), some time ago Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard for the last years, Xabi Alonso for Spain and the list goes on who are in the short run undroppable.

A lot more than a few bad games has to happen before you drop one of those players for good. More importantly you need to have an adequate replacement in place.

Taking into account Fabregas latest game, overall his performance wasn't great, but the boy has got accuracy and with one pass he is able to set up a team mate

with a goal scoring opportunity. He is the only one in the team who can do that with one these passes.

For Mourinho Ivanovic participates in that league, if you like it or not, but after John Terry, the scythe-man is coming for Ivanovic, very soon his time will be up.

This season Mourinho has been changing his approach since day one.

If you stop sitting that deep, a 34 year old defender will get problems by dealing with the likes of Aguero, Walcott and so on. They will get behind him and run riot!

Before the season started, he clearly wanted Stones for big money, that speakes for itself i think.

Every decision Mourinho is making it's always going to be a double-edged one!

During pre-season we teamed up and went to war in the Oscar thread, we weren't happy with his performances so far and we took no prisoners.

But the pretty boy fucked back, against Swansea he grabbed the game by the balls and took the war to them and us, fairplay.

After that, he pulled an Oscar classic and disappeared, injury and treatment time from Ms.Carneiro, but his return was ardently desired and finally...

Matic is untouchable, we already spoke about Fabrepass and his magic through balls at least one is still happening,

and there is still our tough-tackling, ruthless ball-winning machine who improves Fabregas a lot.

Who gets the opportunity to sit on the bench, Ramires and Mikel played their hearts out too in recent times, especially Ramires did it big time against the Magpies...

Loftus-Cheek will be rewarded with more and more playing time, now he is too big to fail, but it's impossible to make all people happy, that's what football is about, almost always moaning about decisions and living in the "what could have been land"....

Either you love Mourinho or you loathe him, he makes it easy for you, that quote, over the fucking moon.

"I'm glad we don't have 11 Diego Costas in the team because the desire to suspend him would be so big."

Baba?"Fit with top condition, no.”

I think Mourinho said something like that before the clash against Tel Aviv.

Yes, last year Baba played a lot of matches, but that doesn't apply for today, means little, sorry.

Maybe he isn't completely in shape physically as well as tactically to play for Chelsea.

I don't make that call.

Against Crystal Palace, if a remember correctly, Zouma went on the outside to deal with the quick wingers alone, got raped more than once.

The key word for solving this problem is double coverage, but it's a foreign word at the club, that goes back to the portuguese...

Perhaps Azpilicueta playing as a left back means that Hazard should pull a Ronaldo.

Defensive work as little as possible so that he can concentrate on playing with the ball instead of against it.

Azpilicueta is one of the best 1 on 1 defenders in the game, it rarely happens that an attacker gets the better of him...

In the modern game attacking fullbacks are an important part of the game;

i don't agree with Mourinho on this one, as you already stated, the handicap is huge and the support too little.

I think Baba will be playing more and more, it's a slow transition!

Keep calm and trust Mourinho, or fire him, he won't change his mind for anyone except his family.

You are right, Baba has been a lot more expensive than Luis, but as everyone know, every sterling counts, especially with the upcoming renovation of the stadium.

Furthermore Luis wanted to leave, he was fed up with being on the bench, the board granted him his wish.

Once more the situation could have been handled differently, but Jose...

Who has got the real power over the transfer dealings?

Mourinho didn't want to let go off Cech without getting a good player in return, the board disagreed and look at what happened.

He stated that he gave his list to the board in may, he described one of the players in the market as the Eiffel-Tower, again, take a look at the outcome.

For me it's clear who has got the power.

Cesc Fabregas is a huge brand, everyone in the game know him, big player.

There are players like:

Wayne Rooney (Van Gaal would never drop him), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Guardiola couldn't drop him), some time ago Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard for the last years, Xabi Alonso for Spain and the list goes on who are in the short run undroppable.

A lot more than a few bad games has to happen before you drop one of those players for good. More importantly you need to have an adequate replacement in place.

Taking into account Fabregas latest game, overall his performance wasn't great, but the boy has got accuracy and with one pass he is able to set up a team mate

with a goal scoring opportunity. He is the only one in the team who can do that with one these passes.

For Mourinho Ivanovic participates in that league, if you like it or not, but after John Terry, the scythe-man is coming for Ivanovic, very soon his time will be up.

This season Mourinho has been changing his approach since day one.

If you stop sitting that deep, a 34 year old defender will get problems by dealing with the likes of Aguero, Walcott and so on. They will get behind him and run riot!

Before the season started, he clearly wanted Stones for big money, that speakes for itself i think.

Every decision Mourinho is making it's always going to be a double-edged one!

During pre-season we teamed up and went to war in the Oscar thread, we weren't happy with his performances so far and we took no prisoners.

But the pretty boy fucked back, against Swansea he grabbed the game by the balls and took the war to them and us, fairplay.

After that, he pulled an Oscar classic and disappeared, injury and treatment time from Ms.Carneiro, but his return was ardently desired and finally...

Matic is untouchable, we already spoke about Fabrepass and his magic through balls at least one is still happening,

and there is still our tough-tackling, ruthless ball-winning machine who improves Fabregas a lot.

Who gets the opportunity to sit on the bench, Ramires and Mikel played their hearts out too in recent times, especially Ramires did it big time against the Magpies...

Loftus-Cheek will be rewarded with more and more playing time, now he is too big to fail, but it's impossible to make all people happy, that's what football is about, almost always moaning about decisions and living in the "what could have been land"....

Either you love Mourinho or you loathe him, he makes it easy for you, that quote, over the fucking moon.

nothing in his 2 appearances for us, has baba shown to be unfit. infact his bombarding runs and his cover going back has been immense. his energy has been immense.

a CB trying to cover for his FB when his FB does nothing at all, is totally different to a player actually playing as a FB. sorry, but i cant judge zouma on that. as a FB, u r the first line of defence against a winger. as a CB, you have to be aware of the striker behind or near you and then commit yourself towards the winger in case your FB cant do that job (which in this case is 5-10 times in a game). a completely different case scenario.

exactly, the situation could and should have been handled differently. but like u said.. mourinho. he is to blame here.

we got begovic in place of cech, who has been our player of the season so far (sad but true).

jose wanted pogba. a 100mil pound pogba. i am sorry, but any club outside of barca/RM will find it IMPOSSIBLE to get him. i dont blame the board. i blame the board for stones (even though i did not want him). if getting stones meant playing him as RB and chucking iva in the reserves right now, i take back everything i had said, and i wish we had paid 50mil for him to just get him. stones, i can agree. but not about pogba. i am sorry. jose wont get everything that he wants. hell, SAF beat arsenal 8-2 with a mid of cleverly and anderson. if he is the "special one", he needs to show why. as for stones, it was jose and him getting on martinez's and everton's faces which probably made everton dig in their heels. the continous comments of everton being a "small club" wwould have played a massive part in deciding them not to sell stones.

i am sorry, but no one is bigger than the team. and the only BIG PLAYER in chelsea according to your definition is eden. cesc comes no where near. you cant have a player playing in the center of the pitch who cant defend, who cant hold the ball under the slightest pressure. yes, cesc will always have a moment. but we are sacrificing 90 minutes of good play for 1 good pass in a match. sorry, but again, unacceptable. also, when was the last time cesc played a through ball? i honestly cant remember. i remember him playing long quarter back-ish passes which are very tough to control and finish. but through balls. NO. he doesnt.

fair enough, but if it is so with JT, how does the same thing not apply to iva. players are getting behind him and running riot anyways.

thats the point. you cant make everyone happy, but jose seems intent on making everyone unhappy except for his "untouchables".

And when you have individuals with that unstable attitude in terms of motivation, desire and commitment, you will pay.

so who was saying that our players dont lack the desire and the motivation. even jose has admitted as much

nothing in his 2 appearances for us, has baba shown to be unfit. infact his bombarding runs and his cover going back has been immense. his energy has been immense.

a CB trying to cover for his FB when his FB does nothing at all, is totally different to a player actually playing as a FB. sorry, but i cant judge zouma on that. as a FB, u r the first line of defence against a winger. as a CB, you have to be aware of the striker behind or near you and then commit yourself towards the winger in case your FB cant do that job (which in this case is 5-10 times in a game). a completely different case scenario.

exactly, the situation could and should have been handled differently. but like u said.. mourinho. he is to blame here.

we got begovic in place of cech, who has been our player of the season so far (sad but true).

jose wanted pogba. a 100mil pound pogba. i am sorry, but any club outside of barca/RM will find it IMPOSSIBLE to get him. i dont blame the board. i blame the board for stones (even though i did not want him). if getting stones meant playing him as RB and chucking iva in the reserves right now, i take back everything i had said, and i wish we had paid 50mil for him to just get him. stones, i can agree. but not about pogba. i am sorry. jose wont get everything that he wants. hell, SAF beat arsenal 8-2 with a mid of cleverly and anderson. if he is the "special one", he needs to show why. as for stones, it was jose and him getting on martinez's and everton's faces which probably made everton dig in their heels. the continous comments of everton being a "small club" wwould have played a massive part in deciding them not to sell stones.

i am sorry, but no one is bigger than the team. and the only BIG PLAYER in chelsea according to your definition is eden. cesc comes no where near. you cant have a player playing in the center of the pitch who cant defend, who cant hold the ball under the slightest pressure. yes, cesc will always have a moment. but we are sacrificing 90 minutes of good play for 1 good pass in a match. sorry, but again, unacceptable. also, when was the last time cesc played a through ball? i honestly cant remember. i remember him playing long quarter back-ish passes which are very tough to control and finish. but through balls. NO. he doesnt.

fair enough, but if it is so with JT, how does the same thing not apply to iva. players are getting behind him and running riot anyways.

thats the point. you cant make everyone happy, but jose seems intent on making everyone unhappy except for his "untouchables".

Fairplay to you, good points have been made.

Yes, my conclusion about Zoumas fundamental position were out of line.

You did a good job by bringing me down to earth...

For me the bidding for John Stones was an absolute disgrace, every couple of days going a few millions up until the end, where a transfer was next to impossible.

Ask for the price and then get it done or leave it there, but the board fucked that one up.

Yes, having Pogba as Plan A-Z is one hell of a risky business.

In the past Mourinho stated, that not every transfer window a player like Diego Costa comes available and maybe you have to sit one out instead of buying someone else.

There are two sides of the coin, i am with Mourinho on this one.

Ferguson is not for nothing an absolute legend, he always set priorities about the team and not himself, Mourinho follows a different path.

This Scottish dude could easily adapt to any challenge, it isn't even funny.

With all due respect to Jose Mourinho, for me Ferguson is the best manager i have seen, he made it time and time again.

Yes, Cesc isn't playing up to his performance capability, but does this mean, that he has to be dropped?

You stated Mr.No-Balls, i would rather call him Mr.Dispossessed, that's clearly not a compliment!

Furthermore his physis has been very poor for a long time. He needs Pirlo-esque Babysitters, lol.

You value different things on the field than me, i remember the double pivot with Ramires and Mikel, i'm still not fully convinced by Loftus-Cheek ability to play good long balls in the Premier-League.

By the way nice lecture about the difference between through balls and "quarter back-ish passes" and their difficulties,

sloppy by me, good job by you.

Mourinho doesn't seem to be a friend of flat hierarchies, both of Terry and Ivanovic immediately getting the axe, difficult.

I question the competitors for Ivanovic place, maybe in the upcoming weeks Baba will take his place permanently, we'll see.

We go round in circles about the same things, without Terry and Ivanovic who would be your ideal captain?

That's a big call to make.

Jose Mourinho follows a path, where the risks are high, pressure is getting to him, i agree with you.

Only time will tell who has had the right feeling.

I'm in Joses corner, i called for some heads in the past, but in this case keep them coming, my trust is unbroken.

I'am making a living as a scientist, so different field, there is still this quote left, pure gold!

“If Roman Abramovich helped me out in training we would be bottom of the league and if I had to work in his world of big business, we would be bankrupt!”

Jose latest interview may be show he was not dump,blind or don't know what happen

He's still rational. Just he too stubborn like every good manager has.

Chelsea fans nowadays expect a massive win in every game, like we're barcelona bayern real madrid and even we win they still want more like a beautiful game.

I don't believe Klopp can delivery that demand or anyone can even pep

We're in EPL not Bundesliga or La liga or Scottish league

look at others team in this league they also spend a 100m+ just like us

It's not like the past that we're the only one that spend

And with this expectation I don't believe that we can hire a long term manager

Our supports didn't have that patient enough.