The Mourinho Thread

Deserved to lose.

Shit, disjointed football as usual.

You can tell this team is badly coached. There's absolutely nothing there that indicates a well-drilled team or a cohesive structure with a game plan. Hard to believe somebody is being paid 9m a year to produce this quality of football.

Pretty sure it is 10m+ now with his new contract.

it is not even that he just plays ivanovic all the time. admittedly baba can't possible be as shit as iva, but even if he was, why the heck didn't we be sign a fucking fullback jose would actually trust? there are dozens of fbs better and more reliable than ivanovic ffs.

Well, shit.

I have never witnessed such a poor start of a season of any defending champion.But please dont sack Jose Mourinho, patience is the important now, we have to resist to some temptations, and to trust him.

Sometimes teams have horrific periods, why are we always the first set of fans to call for a sacking no less of Jose, who 90% of the fan base wanted back at the club.

We had problems from March, Jose gave the board targets in June, didn't get who he wanted so now we play with who we have, simple.

What's the issue? It's a bad patch, seriously hate to think what would happen to some of you had you been Arsenal fans.

Stick with the manager, stick with the team, under performers included, so what if we have one bad season and come fourth or something? Just means we missed an opportunity in the summer to reinvest, Jose said standing still isn't a good idea, we did.

They need to have a serious sit down and hash it out before Southampton that's for sure... Because I have a ticket! Ha.

And here we are...another ultra fan who loves the boss more than the team.

In this case I like the boss more then the team, cause it is just not mous fault. You really think he just changed his method? You really think from two really good seasons of whom he won the leag in one of it he has changed to an awful manager? get serious. Cesc, Eden, Matic, and so on, the hype and all the stuff they got told by media and fans is clearly gett'n they'r head swollen. I would keep mou even if we were relegated. I hope we end up 14th and we loose 30% of our success-hungry fans. I can remember 5 seasons ago, when we had 5 Managers in 5 years and we cried out for stability. Now Mou comes back, wants to build a legacy gets some bad results and you start crying out for his head, hypocrites, thats what chelsea fans have become. I'm an ultra fan, yes ultra chelsea. You think it doesn't gets on my nervs and f'cks me up if we lose? you're wrong. But In Mou I trust and I will always. H loves the club, he is dedicated. I remember when SAF got his worst start to the season for a decade... still there haven't been any considerable amounts of MUFC fans calling for his head.

Mou has to drop Iva, get Terry back, drop Cesc (and correct me if not he did drop Cesc, Iva, etc. already 3 games this season).