The Mourinho Thread

In this case I like the boss more then the team, cause it is just not mous fault. You really think he just changed his method? You really think from two really good seasons of whom he won the leag in one of it he has changed to an awful manager? get serious. Cesc, Eden, Matic, and so on, the hype and all the stuff they got told by media and fans is clearly gett'n they'r head swollen. I would keep mou even if we were relegated. I hope we end up 14th and we loose 30% of our success-hungry fans. I can remember 5 seasons ago, when we had 5 Managers in 5 years and we cried out for stability. Now Mou comes back, wants to build a legacy gets some bad results and you start crying out for his head, hypocrites, thats what chelsea fans have become. I'm an ultra fan, yes ultra chelsea. You think it doesn't gets on my nervs and f'cks me up if we lose? you're wrong. But In Mou I trust and I will always. H loves the club, he is dedicated. I remember when SAF got his worst start to the season for a decade... still there haven't been any considerable amounts of MUFC fans calling for his head.

Mou has to drop Iva, get Terry back, drop Cesc (and correct me if not he did drop Cesc, Iva, etc. already 3 games this season).

Mourinho is not Sir Alex though, Sir Alex doesn't tell his staff to go fuck themselves in public for properly doing their job.

it is not even that he just plays ivanovic all the time. admittedly baba can't possible be as shit as iva, but even if he was, why the heck didn't we be sign a fucking fullback jose would actually trust? there are dozens of fbs better and more reliable than ivanovic ffs.

our business seems to have been pretty shitty this year

Klopp and Emery. Two excellent options. Trophies, attacking football, trust in youth.

that option is pretty much over. maybe domestic cups, but PL is already done.

and CL we stand no chance and people should not compare 2012 to now. we had character then. we had balls. we had players who put their hearts out for the team. not pussies like cesc.

Hats off to Mourinho and his marketing team. Despite the fact Mourinho has been borderline mediocre for the last 5 years at least. These guys are doyens at propagating the myth of Mourinho the Supreme Tactician / Best manager in the World . I laugh in the face of the gullible fools that believe that garbage.

Ok You don't like him we get it! But you're are getting straight up ridiculous now! With some of you're points I agree and he deserve some criticism! But statememnts like that are beyond Daft!

In this case I like the boss more then the team, cause it is just not mous fault. You really think he just changed his method? You really think from two really good seasons of whom he won the leag in one of it he has changed to an awful manager? get serious. Cesc, Eden, Matic, and so on, the hype and all the stuff they got told by media and fans is clearly gett'n they'r head swollen. I would keep mou even if we were relegated. I hope we end up 14th and we loose 30% of our success-hungry fans. I can remember 5 seasons ago, when we had 5 Managers in 5 years and we cried out for stability. Now Mou comes back, wants to build a legacy gets some bad results and you start crying out for his head, hypocrites, thats what chelsea fans have become. I'm an ultra fan, yes ultra chelsea. You think it doesn't gets on my nervs and f'cks me up if we lose? you're wrong. But In Mou I trust and I will always. H loves the club, he is dedicated. I remember when SAF got his worst start to the season for a decade... still there haven't been any considerable amounts of MUFC fans calling for his head.

Mou has to drop Iva, get Terry back, drop Cesc (and correct me if not he did drop Cesc, Iva, etc. already 3 games this season).

build a dynasty? he's the most unstable guy going , and allergic to youth. (zouma and kennedy aren't youth)

Ok You don't like him we get it! But you're are getting straight up ridiculous now! With some of you're points I agree and he deserve some criticism! But statememnts like that are beyond Daft!

Mourinho has been mediocre since he left Inter. I judge him by the high standard he regards for himself. Take it as you like, but that's my opinion.

what the heck? If SAF wants mou to be the manager of MUFC and hold im such high regards whats your point anyway?

Yeah he also agreed to sign Veron and Bebe, what is your point? Maybe he would have done well for them but around his 3rd season this will be happening at MU too.

build a dynasty? he's the most unstable guy going , and allergic to youth. (zouma and kennedy aren't youth)

Yes he quite often said he wants to settle at chelsea. What do you expect him? Play Boga, Swift, Solanke? You just have some twisted view. In Spain the "young" talents gett'n started are 20 to 23 and they're youth to them. In England ppl think if you don't play 16 year old players you are youth hating twat me thinks. We have a bunc of good players coming through. He plays Cheeky quite often he publicly said he will be personal respnsable if 5 players of our current youth don't come through in the next couple of years and named solanke as one of em. get real.

Yes he quite often said he wants to settle at chelsea. What do you expect him? Play Boga, Swift, Solanke? You just have some twisted view. In Spain the "young" talents gett'n started are 20 to 23 and they're youth to them. In England ppl think if you don't play 16 year old players you are youth hating twat me thinks. We have a bunc of good players coming through. He plays Cheeky quite often he publicly said he will be personal respnsable if 5 players of our current youth don't come through in the next couple of years and named solanke as one of em. get real.

not quite , but if he wants to build a dynasty , you could expect him to play baba , use expansive football. his style and approach is not conducive for the long term

Sacking Mou will not solve the problem. We would still be left with a disjointed team with far graver problems than a stubborn manager. Apart from incredibly shitty individual performances we have almost no communication and organization in defense. Cahill-Zouma is horrible in terms of communication because both are better as junior partners to jt than on their own. matic and cesc just look tired after a season full of running. both need rest to sharpen their minds again. Hazard too. This team has to grow together again and practise some tactics to get going. especially mentally they have to find that cohesion again.

but that will take time and until then just built on our current strengths. we got willian, ramires and mikel on form. Rlc and kenedy look promising. azpi is strong as always. begovic has been an amazing stand in. costa also is combative as always.

Yeah he also agreed to sign Veron and Bebe, what is your point? Maybe he would have done well for them but around his 3rd season this will be happening at MU too.

This even more shows what bunch of fans we've got at chelsea. Despite all his erros, his time he took to built a historical dynasty. He took 7 years to win the EPL four years to win anything. He had everything in his hands, transfers, sellings, who he sacks, who ever he criticises, I can pretty much remember how much he cretecised Rooney 6 years ago. Face it, If our fans keep they're mentality klopp will come over here, have two seasons and will get sacked... thats why I wasn't active here for quite a time... pathetic