The Mourinho Thread

We've got a few Debby Downers in here. It's pretty obvious that in real life some of you are cup half empty type of guys. If we win today, but play like hot garbage, Ivan plays 90 minutes, and the youth don't even make the bench, I would be happy because we would have 6 points from 6 possible in our first two CL group games including an away game to the toughest opponent in the group. Would you be happy? If the answer is no then I can't help you. If the answer is yes then welcome to the side where people are allowed to smile and enjoy themselves even if the road travelled was imperfect.

Respect?

And before?

Actually I thought we was improving with Benitez. The fact was that many people did not want to acknowledge that because they don't like him.

There was some buzz at the end of the season, that all we just needed was a couple of changes.

Fast forward to today, we lost a lot of that buzz just so that we can say we have a "positive net spend" when teams like City don't care much about that.

Especially with FFP being relaxed.

And last, respect you earn it. When you act the way Mourinho does it's very hard to earn respect.

Carlo, RDM, Hiddink and such where men of respect. This guy nothing!

I don't think there's any real Chelsea fan that respects Benitez for obvious reasons the same way I don't think there is any real Chelsea fan that should disrespect Mourinho. I think Mourinho has earned it with us.

Any Chelsea fan may criticize people like Mourinho, Ivanovic, Hazard etc but I think only the myopic ones would disrespect them.

Mourinho may be a c*nt but he's our c*nt. Forget hypocrisy, everyone likes their c*nt.

Suarez was Liverpool c*nt, Cantona was Manchester United C*nt, Diego Simeone is Atlectico c*nt....... Jose Mourinho is our own very f$#king c*nt!

Lol, too bad if that happens because I'll be still here supporting Chelsea. Why? Because I'm Chelsea 'till I die, that's why. I cannot speak for the others, but I'm pretty sure most will stay.

I mean How dare us to criticise the underperforming players. How dare us be angry at Mourinho for picking liability players over and over. How dare us to expect more from our players?

Sorry for not being a blinded fan.

You're overblowing it so hard mate give it a rest.

Dropping both Hazard and Matic were the correct decisions. Matic because he's been terrible, Hazard because he needs the motivation, he's our system & he hasn't been producing. Problem is Ivanovic somehow manages to keep his place in the team despite being the worst defender in the League so how can he possibly justify his team selection?

This is what happens when your strategy is defend 1st attack 2nd, when we try to attack we can't create for shit. He has destroyed the creativity Fabregas, Pedro, Hazard and Oscar bring to the team. He would probably be better off having the likes of Walcott playing on the wing instead of these technical players because all he wants is pace and work rate in tracking back.

Basically to repeat again, he cannot teach the team to attack for shit. If he tries to go toe to toe with Pep Bayern team now using Real Madrid or Barcelona squad with Messi he will probably get destroyed because he is tactically clueless in the attacking game. All the 'attacking' teams he has rely on individual brilliances of Fabregas and Costa earlier last season, Ronaldo in 2011-12. Now a perfect example of what I said was demonstrated again in this match when Willian scored that free kick, doubt to personal individual rather than any coherent strategy. I am tired of this and believe it is time for a change.

Getting outclassed by a mediocre coach who's fielding 3 CB's and 4 midfielders (three of them are DM's). Not even Porto's best XI. If this isn't a clear LEAVE sign, I don't know what is. Maybe he wants the fat check.

Getting outclassed by a mediocre coach who's fielding 3 CB's and 4 midfielders (three of them are DM's). Not even Porto's best XI. If this isn't a clear LEAVE sign, I don't know what is. Maybe he wants the fat check.

But but but...we are plastic for wanting our most successful manager out after 10 games :(