Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Am i the only one who thought tonight was an awful team display. We were fucking shit!

Ahhh

Sorry I've never trolled before and everthing else has been said.

I will sleep tonight with a massive boner over what I saw take place tonight.

Get the fuck in.

dude, I remember before even the first match I made a bet here that I would do some stuff if we won against them at Stamford Bridge... now we won both away and home.

nobody collected the bet though :P

What were the stakes?

Hazard was just great today. He's so amazing on the ball. Really he's one of the best in league and in Europe right now and he's only 23 years old.

Matic also was superb today. Finally we've got someone who could compete with Yaya in midfield. He did a great job. Im very excited about that what he can add to our play.

Great team play. Masterclass job by Mou.

bunny.gif

that I'd do this dance (but no bunny costume), record it and post it here.

Nobody collected, so now I'm free from it :P

I DEMAND THAT VIDEO!!!

i want to live in a world where people are true to their words and do what they promised!!!!

:D:D:D

i want the mods to make sure that this gets done!!! @alex, @choulo19,@bluesmaster... come on guys...

Checkout this fake ass Nostradamus:

@piersmorgan Would love a draw obviously..but I fancy City to give Chelsea a good spanking tonight and Negredo to administer most of it. #MysticMorgan

Now he is on top of the world cause le arse are 2 points clear. The funny thing is that he doesn't understand that it's in jeopardy. Jose can smell the prize & it's in sight.

Link to a city forum? I could use a good laugh! :lol:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=296990&sid=61c85eea4f8518fee5ae0683e4dad011&start=1020

To be honest, some of them aren't that bad! A bit seem to be singing our praises and saying they weren't good enough. There's still a lot of w**kers though, but what do you expect? :P

"Was Branislav Ivanovic shocked that he scored with his left foot or was he poking fun at Joe Hart? The Chelsea defender gestured as if he was washing his hair when he celebrated, possibly poking fun at Hart’s Head and Shoulders adverts."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2551120/Manchester-City-0-1-Chelsea-Match-report-Branislav-Ivanovic-wins-game-Blues.html

Good article !

“I didn’t speak [before the game],” Mourinho said. “It was Billy the masseur who spoke to the team. He was screaming so much in Scottish – grrr, grrr, grrr – that I didn’t understand him. I am serious! But the players were clapping. It was Billy’s team-talk and he was fantastic. I didn’t understand but it looks like the players understood. The last time I spoke to the players was midday.”

Don't know if posted...

I didnt speak to the team - I am serious! It was Billy the masseur who spoke to them. He was screaming so much in a Scottish accent, going grrr, grrr grrr, that I didnt understand...but the players were clapping so they must have got it!

I am serious. The last time I spoke to them was at lunchtime. It was Billys team talk Im telling you. Billy was fantastic today, I didnt understand, but it looks like the players they did understand.

Lol.