Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=296990&sid=61c85eea4f8518fee5ae0683e4dad011&start=1020

To be honest, some of them aren't that bad! A bit seem to be singing our praises and saying they weren't good enough. There's still a lot of w**kers though, but what do you expect? :P

Honestly, from my experience, City fans are the best between the top teams. Always very realistic and level-headed.

If this is the Chelsea bus on tour now, then the sightseeing will potentially be spectacular... :dance:

I sure won´t miss any tours.

I thought City were unbeatable at home? and Chelsea were only going to defend and not attack?

When are people going to learn? :fainthv9:

Did it have a deadline for collecting? If yes, then prove it. If no, I will claim it.

go talk to @CHOULO19, as far as I remember the bet was with him...

LOOOOOOOOOL I totally forgot about that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We never set a deadline to collect! In fact, there should be a penalty for late delivery! :P

I say, because we beat them home and away, you should post a video doing that bunny dance first then the gangam style dance as well :D :D :D

@manpe, @didierforever, @Ainsley Harriott, All in favor?

Aye aye!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I never said Citeh would score! I said they are capable to score...Stop hallucinating.

As far as I am concerned current Chelsea team has no scoring punch. Defensively, perhaps they might hold Citeh to 2 goals only ?
Offensively, Chelsea is far from scoring 2 or 3 goals against Citeh.
In my opinion, that´s what is needed to win or draw on Monday.
The solution if there is any, Jose will set up the lineup to defend only.
Sometimes, I even feel anything can happen, but most likely Chelsea will get beaten. After all, Citeh are at home & they know, this is it for the PL title. We are talking about 6 points gap by Monday night between Chelsea & Citeh.

Oh really! :clown: