Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Most real city fans I have met are pretty decent. They never get carried away or get cocky, still bit pessimistic if anything.

Piers Morgan is a cunt, everyone knows that. Remember when he said Hazard was a waste of money after seeing him in 1 game against England in a friendly.

Most real city fans I have met are pretty decent. They never get carried away or get cocky, still bit pessimistic if anything.

Piers Morgan is a cunt, everyone knows that. Remember when he said Hazard was a waste of money after seeing him in 1 game against England in a friendly.

true that. most of them are like us. and very unlike utd, pool or arse fans.

"Was Branislav Ivanovic shocked that he scored with his left foot or was he poking fun at Joe Hart? The Chelsea defender gestured as if he was washing his hair when he celebrated, possibly poking fun at Hart’s Head and Shoulders adverts."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2551120/Manchester-City-0-1-Chelsea-Match-report-Branislav-Ivanovic-wins-game-Blues.html

Good article !

Haha...I didn't know Hart had a commercial like that. Funny that Branna picked up on it xD

Re: Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (03/02/14)

icon_post_target.pngby welsh_andy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:27 pm

"did he say edin was weak in front of goal, personally i would have said hes wank in front of goal tonight"
Blue moon....
"I would have no problem losing to these the way they have played if they didnt have such an utter cunt for a manager.

Cunt."

Wow. Just, wow! Watched it live. Have watched it again. What an arse kicking. The may have owned the time of possession, but that is it. We out played them. Out smarted them. Out hustled them. Out coached them!

<-------------- Dude is a wizard with the ball. He is incredible to watch.

Jose had the squad primed, tuned up and ready to run tonight. They could not have been better prepared. It was a dream effort for all Blues fans!

Did you notice the City players towards the end? Never have I seen so many tongues dragging the ground. They were worn out physically. We ran them to all four corners all night.

Matic on Toure was terrific. You could see Jose's plan from the opening kick. Hound Toure and the Cityt midfield. Do not let them get going and into space. What an upgrade at midfield! Luiz brings a different element to midfield as well.

Though Willian struggled with his passing, he brings some hustle and physciality that adds so much to this squad. Can't wait to see Salah in the mix too!

You cannot end a post without mentioning that back line. Cahill and Terry especially. What a match.

What a great night to be a Chelsea supporter! Come on you Blues and take the top of the table this weekend!

:getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin:

Some points about today's performance:

• Absolutely loved Luiz + Matic in the midfield. This one must be seriously examined thoroughly. In my eyes it's very promising, although many don't like Luiz in midfield role. Maybe it's effective only in big games like this and that's enough to keep him in the future IMO.
  • Ramires: I think we've had enough. I trust Jose but what the hell? It's really a fucking mystery. Does his pace alone really suffice? Because not a single contribution offensively. Defensively not a great deal also, Oscar could do the same.
  • Back 4 and Cech was brilliant. All of them. Build a temple on Gary's name please.
  • Eto was fine today, had one descent try and one unlucky shot. I like the way he is like a teacher figure to our AMs. He can offer his huge experience.
  • Willian will get better. Love his commitment. Covers the whole pitch on defense and manages to press effectively most of the time.
  • Hazard: What. Can. Anybody. Say? Non-Human, Outrageous skill. It's ridiculous really. At some point i was laughing today watching him going pass the defenders making them look like kids.
  • As Mourinho said: We LOVE the big matches. Today we LOVED the challenge. He is spot on about his comment. That's the perfect word to describe the attitude of this club today and in the Liverpool match.

I'll do Man City.

The chances of us losing that game is even higher than the United one. So... :Goober:

If we win will you promise to stop calling me out? :ph34r:

What a lame bet! :P

How about, if we win, I change Jason's display name to #1 Belieber? :D

No taking back this bet. If we win, I'll have my name changed to 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'. If we lose, you are banned from this forum. I mean it!

:whistling:

Hmm... What should I change BluesMaster's name to TC people? :chai:

A post on Bluemoon, in the 'City vs Chelsea pre match' thread -

'On Monday night Manchester City will smash Chelsea. Once we have scored one we will put 5 past them; that's what we've done to every side bar 2 (Hull and Palace to their credit). And we will score one. That first goal acts like the catalyst for wave after wave of City attacks. There is not a team in this country who can live with us when we are like that and on Monday I am very confident we will be like that. I also happen to believe that - so long as the players believe they can - we will do Barca at home much the same.

I am coming to the view that all the chatter about it being a tight league this year will prove wholly unfounded. If I am wrong on that I am wrong, it's no big deal, nobody will have died. But I think we are starting now to gather a momentum which will leave everybody else trailing in out wake before too much longer has passed.... We has reached that lovely and rare tipping point where teams are beaten before they turn up, and while this was true at home from early on, it's now starting to be true away also. Once that starts to be the case, there will be no stopping us. That's not arrogance btw, it's a fact, and all we have to do is sit back, ignore the bleating of the fans of other clubs (you spent all that money blah blah... and their managers (and is it just me that really hates all the 'special one' shit??) and enjoy the ride.

5-0 City.'

I'll just leave this here.

</blockquote>

LAMOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT A DUMBASS! Don't underestimate Mou.

"http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=318322&sid=e415c769c18c71ec3422cfc00900f18b&start=5610

a_fourteen wrote:Is Hazard the best attacking midfielder in the league? I think yes.

"Really? Not sure he even played all that well today. Had that one move past the fullback where Eto'o hit the post but overall wasn't anything special. He's not close to Cazorla or Özil for me. Not to mention Toure or Silva. May not have had great games today but they're well ahead of Hazard."

"http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=318322&sid=e415c769c18c71ec3422cfc00900f18b&start=5610

a_fourteen wrote:Is Hazard the best attacking midfielder in the league? I think yes.

"Really? Not sure he even played all that well today. Had that one move past the fullback where Eto'o hit the post but overall wasn't anything special. He's not close to Cazorla or Özil for me. Not to mention Toure or Silva. May not have had great games today but they're well ahead of Hazard."

</blockquote>

LMAOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! WHAT A DUMBASS!

Deluded.