Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I don't really have the words to describe how brilliant and proud I am of everyone.

The whole team really gave their all. I was worried I admit it but as the game started, I thought, we CAN win this.

We watched and cheered and hoped and then what a sensational strike by Ivan. Incredible. Then we continued to attack, we can't be accused of parking the bus. We pressed them and fired shots in from everywhere, hitting the posts a few times unlucky with those.

I really thought mostly everyone was great, particularly Hazard and Willian, they were everywhere.

Surprisingly the result didn't reflect our dominance. If we just had a decent striker it would have easy been 4-0.

Well Done Chelsea, you made so proud today. Wonderful result.

Let's keep going. happy-jumping-smiley-emoticon.gif

MOTM: Mourinho, got his tactics right and Chelsea were the better team...

However, with Aguero and Fernandinho, the game would of been a lot different...

Anyways, we won 2x this season (vs City) and hopefully 3x in a few days...

apparently our name is talkshite according to blumoon.

"On another point, talkshite claimed that the arrogant one didn't 'park the bus' what part of playing three defensive midfielders is not parking the bus?"

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297014&sid=d085766adb17e259a8f763a4340c39c1&start=500

"On another point, talkshite claimed that the arrogant one didn't 'park the bus' what part of playing three defensive midfielders is not parking the bus?"

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297014&sid=d085766adb17e259a8f763a4340c39c1&start=500

you know the saying:

hatas_zps7a6a809e.png

well, to be fair to them, leaving aside a couple of idiots here and there, most of the posters are agreeing to the fact that they lost to the better team!!! and are actually giving credit to jose's tactics and questioning pelegrini's.

For me MOTM has to be Cahill! He was like a wall 'Thou shall not pass' and all that jazz! And ao unlucky not to score

Having said that i thought Hazard and Matic were both incredible also. What a performance from the boys! Come on the Chels!!! :-D

MOTM: Mourinho, got his tactics right and Chelsea were the better team...

However, with Aguero and Fernandinho, the game would of been a lot different...

Anyways, we won 2x this season (vs City) and hopefully 3x in a few days...

Yeah, imagine if we actually had a world class striker....

Their worst striker is better than our best, that's saying something.

Tactically outclassed. Simple

An excellent game, great defense, Matic top class and adding already so much to that midfield. Willian, also great, working hard but we all know he can get even better (he will get there). Ramires was the only one on the pitch who didn't quiet reach the level of his teammates and he's a little bit selfish at some moments too; I really hate that sometimes. Hazard, well you all said it already so let's not get into that. Maybe one little thing about him; did he win 3 headers???? Fact is that Mourinho is working hard to get the team the way he wants too, adding his vista and exceptional tactical knowledge. He may be hated by a lot of people but one has to admit that he is by far one of the best managers in the world, if he's not the best!! A deserved win today!