Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Get INNNNNNNNN!!!! COME ON!!!! What a performance!!!! Just brilliant. Hazard what a game!!! What a player just brilliant from the guy. But my MOTM is CAHILL. Beastly performance. Beast in both thw boxes. Jose got the tactics spot on!!!!

Cech- what a performance!!! 2 great saves. Except for the first minute trouble. 9/10

Iva - what a goal!!! My serbian beauty!!!! Also he was great defensively today. He played a good gamr though he could have done better in closing down kolarov. 9/10

Cahill- MOTM.FUCKING Perfect GAME. Faultless. Could have scored today too. What a change jose has made to this guy. Just fabulous! !! He can clearly fill in JT's boots. 10/10

JT- good solid game. Nothing flashy but just dealt with everything well. Another one who has been so affected by jose. 8/10

Azpi- brilliabt game. Countered navas really well. With the possession navas had, it seemed just the matter of time before he would send one good cross in but he just seemed to be perfectly focused. 9/10

Matic- when u dispossess yaya toure, it just goes on to tell you what a game you just had!!! He is just god sent. The player that we needed and wanted. He is going to be amazing. 9/10

Luiz- another good performabce in the mid from the geezer. That run in the first half was just brilliant. 8/10

Ramires- only one who had a poor game. His first touches seem to be getting worse somehow. Simply can't play in the forward role. And suprisingly dint close kolarov down too. He is just going thru a poor patch. 6/10

Willian - good game. Lost the possession a lot of times in the first half, started slowly but really got into the game. A couole of better balls/choices in the last 3rd and we would have ran away with the match. 7/10

Hazard - its eden fucking hazard, bitches!!!! Another great performance. Can't believe he dint score today. He somehow has to get a little selfish and starting taking shots instead of flicking and all. And suprisingly won headers too. 9/10

Etoo- linked up well. Hit the post. Willian should have passed to him rather than rambo in the 4 on 1. A good match and more than that loved his exit where he was telling everyone to keep the focus. Seems like he is really enjoying himself here. 8/10

Subs - oscar- should have made that asshole nastastic get a red.

Mikel, ba- nothing much.

We could have easily won the match 3/4/5-0. Tactically we were spot on. Simply awesome. City were found wanting. Jose's team selection was brilliant. Thr players responded awesomely to him and we are in the driving seat now. Today just showed that this team has character along with the finesse. Just keep it up chelsea.

Hey remember this is a team in evolution, We are adding Mangala, Luke Shaw and Top class Striker this summer. Next year is going to be our year,

Jose is a tactical genius and we need to sign him for 10 years now.

We got Zouma instead of Mangala

I have to vote for Branna as the POTM. Not only did he score a goal, he performed his defensive duties perfectly. That one slide tackle on the endline in the second half where, he stopped the cross & was able to control the ball was simply marvelous. Couldn't ask for a better performance from him.

Immense performance, I feel like Mourinho is designing a squad for these big games. Matic was excellent again; if he can add more goals we will be talking about Messi, Ronaldo and Hazard as the best three in the world. Tactically we can win these games without a new striker. Against teams that play like West Ham we need two world class strikers.

Great stuff and some players really showed some fantastic skills. There was a lot of good performances, Hazard was obviously the offensive oracle, but the whole defense was fantastic as well, Azpilicueta has been a revelation this season and Cahill started making much better decisions.

Matic was also nothing short of great, powerful and strong to win most of the midfield battles, but also very competent at going forward.

It was a great win, but if you must look at the negatives, which there were some of, I really wish Ramires would start fucking thinking before he does what he does. Today he seemed to lose the ball and destroy counters nearly every time he got the ball in that kind of situation, often also just blindly running into a wall of City defenders when there was much better passing options or just making bad passes. He works his ass off though which is always admirable, but dammit he can be frustrating.

The lack of goals is also still as worrying as ever, imagine what a team Chelsea could be with a striker of some physical presence of some quality.

Right, can all the people who claimed we wouldn't live with them show themselves please and as quick as they were to have a go at us praise us for this result.

Absolute fucking class tonight, some in that earlier match thread should be fucking ashamed of they way they put us down.

Chelsea proving people wrong again.

FUCKING GET IN!!!!!

I was sure we'd park a bus. I even felt it was probably the right thing to do. But Jose showed why he's EASILY the best coach in the EPL

Not for one moment I felt we weren't winning, not even when we hit the wood for the third time. That match had our name on it and we deserved the win.

Sorry I didn't share your confidence. It was always squeaky bum time, especially when Speedy Gonzalez (love that moniker from Jose) got the ball. We didn't really have an answer to him. Also that the ref was catering to Citeh. They had some very good chances (I think Silva had like 3 of them). We held on. I was hoping we could get another goal, but hey I take the 1-0 win. I just love Boring Boring Chelsea :D