Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Link to a city forum? I could use a good laugh! :lol:

Hands off, he's mine!

I don't think having someone else's pic in your avatar would make him like you more. :Goober:

Seriously though, not taking anything away from our brilliant defence. Every single one gave 110%. I was disappointed with Willian and Ramires but overall it was our best performance this season.

So pleased with Matic, he's the kinda player that tackles Yaya Toure and wins it! And that shot! I mean come on. :wub:

The best team in EPL just got doubled!

They are lucky they conceded only one! 3 shots to the post, numerous one-on-one chances on the break plus couple of other chances!

Big big step to win the prize by the players! wastefulness as always aside we performed heroically!

Jose Mourinho the fucking mastermind of a coach! We should sign him a contract till 2030!!!

JOSE MOURINHO....JOSE MOURINHO....JOSE MOURINHO.....

I don't think having someone else's pic in your avatar would make him like you more. :Goober:

Seriously though, not taking anything away from our brilliant defence. Every single one gave 110%. I was disappointed with Willian and Ramires but overall it was our best performance this season.

So pleased with Matic, he's the kinda player that tackles Yaya Toure and wins it! And that shot! I mean come on. :wub:

I didnt want to say something negative so early either but those two where a bit of disappointing...but like a friend pointed out that they where pretty above average tonite but the rest of the team was on a completely fucking different level....

The whole world now see's why we sold Mata and brought in Matic. What a fucking display from him today, and what a strike.

I'm as straight as they come but If Jose came knocking on my door right now i'd happily pull them down and bend over.

be careful what u ask for?!! it could be quite a banging!!

just ask pelligrini about it.....!! :D

A clean sheet against a side that scores 5 goals a game for fun is really, really impressive!

So happy with the win, was on the edge of my seat nearly the whole game.

Matic was the MOTM for me, just gave so much balance and comfort to the team. Hazard and Cahill were awesome, as was Azpi and Willian.

Great great great great!