Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

"Really? Not sure he even played all that well today. Had that one move past the fullback where Eto'o hit the post but overall wasn't anything special. He's not close to Cazorla or Özil for me. Not to mention Toure or Silva. May not have had great games today but they're well ahead of Hazard."

</blockquote>

LMAOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! WHAT A DUMBASS!

Deluded.

Must be Piers Morgan

Wow what a game it was. Hazard made a mockery out of their defense, Ivanović was also good and he put in some decent crosses and that golazo... Dear God, no comments needed. Matić also proved that he has the quality to be our Yaya Toure, or should I say Yaya can be man city's Matić :P We completely shut them down, they get the ball, we press them and get it back.

And almost forgot to mention Cech. His saves saved our asses, Silva free kick and that shot from Jovetic, while the ball was flying I was sure it would go in, but then there comes Cech with the save. Absolut beast of a goalkeeper.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I'll just leave this here.

And then, there is this...

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=7509817&sid=aec2cef4064f6e59b8f963cc3ed33265

Honestly think Mou is terrified of Pellegrini. He knows Pelli is a far superior tactician and you can tell by every smear comment he makes about the things we're doing. Not to mention how far over the moon he was when they beat us... Must've come as quite a surprise to him. He's also one stubborn son of a *****. I get the feeling he's going to come here and actually try to play against us -- try to prove to himself he can do what Pelligrini does. I don't think they'll sit back... I also think our squad will be itching to make a statement here. Hurts not having Kun but I'm still expecting a big win... Jovetic and Negredo to start.

Mourinho terrified of Pellegrini. :lol: Pellegrini is the superior tactician. Double :lol:

Guess being the superior tactician is why Pellegrini looked absolutely clueless yesterday in having a Plan B or C to even do anything meaningful against us. Couldn't create any clear cut chances. Nothing done. Couldn't even stop our counter attacks. Nothing done. Superior tactician indeed...

With Eden Hazard at the level he is we can beat any team in the world on any day. And that, my friends, is a comforting thought.

We're not there yet completely though, so we can still lose (points) to any team as well, but that's just temporary.

Can anyone tell me who got official MOTM?

Matic, Luiz and Ramires in center of midfield was juice-inducingly PERFECT.

With Eden Hazard at the level he is we can beat any team in the world on any day. And that, my friends, is a comforting thought.

We're not there yet completely though, so we can still lose (points) to any team as well, but that's just temporary.

Can anyone tell me who got official MOTM?

Matic, Luiz and Ramires in center of midfield was juice-inducingly PERFECT.

from the official PL site,,it goes to Nemanja "The Spider" Matic...

my oh my... I promised to myself I won't ask god for any football favors anymore after Munich, boy I was on my knees the whole 2nd half :D ...

Matic: this guy is my favorite signing after Eden, what a display, what a vision .... 10/10

Hazard: thank god we won CL, MOTM :D

come on chelsea :delight:

I have been watching football for years but I never saw anything like it.

Chelsea were ridiculed by all those fucks in the media, Chelsea had no chance, park the bus...FUCK YOU ALL!

Suddenly Chelsea walked into the Camel Lot, outplayed, blanked Citeh, Jose outsmarted the Beatles boy...

This team surprised them all. Some questioned the price tag on Matic, I saw one instrumental Matic in last night´s win. This man, looks awkward, looks like an octopus there but played immensely, I feel. To me he is worth every cent of his 21m price. If he can play as good as last night, Chelsea will win the PL even this season.

Cahill an amazing game, Hazard toyed with them...on & on.

Happy days are here again...