Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Oh really! :clown:

Might hold....can you fucking read ? Never said for sure...anticipated goals from Citeh as we all thought.

Anyway, are you here to troll ?

How about my last post just an hour or so before the game ?

it read, I see 0-0 or 1 zip....

Ignored social media and this forum until I got to see the match this morning, what a result.

After we hit 3 or 4 posts, I thought we had no chance of winning because, yet again, we can't finish our chances. Good thing City was worse with that.

• Luiz and Matic looks like a great pairing
  • Hazard and Cahill are huge players
  • Thought our back 4 had a great day. Well done Brana with the goal.
  • Ramires on the right wing works well in certain cases, esp in huge matches like this. Not the flashiest player but can always put an industrious shift. Should've finished that 4 on 1 chance early in the game though.

i read bluemoon and they said we were lucky cos aguero got injury.

they grouching about not having good striker for 1 match? ffs we have not good striker for years!! :rant: :rant:

missing fernandinho was way more influential than missing aguero. fernandinho is really amazing this season for them.

Quality picture. I am just so happy we won. I still can't believe how dominate we were. Throughout the game, i just wished we had any kind of striker the game could have easily shown the dominance easily 4-0.

I am so happy anyway, we were out yesterday shopping and I am standing in a queue and this guy is talking to his friend. He was a Utd fan I think and he was saying "...dont worry City are going to thrash Chelsea, that will cheer you up..." :wank2:

They can talk about Aguero being out as much as they like, the fact remains they still had millions of pounds worth of talent out there. We shut them out because we reduced them to more half chances than full on easy chances.

You can only beat what's in front of you. We were deserved winners last night, nobody can argue different, if they do their stupid.