Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku with his typical blah blah's when we enter the final months of the football season. He did the same thing before the EURO 2016 last year. Interviews where he told he needed to leave Everton because they didn't share the same ambition and he was talking about that a lot of clubs will probably bid for him and stuff.

And not one single club made contact with Raiola last summer. 

It's bizarre to see a player utterly fail for your team, then want them back when they excel for another. Should we bring back Cuadrado and Salah?
This'd work out as well for us as Pogba going back to United has so far.

Yeah. I guess everyone coming in as a teenager and never being given a shot at one club means they'd be a failure.
Pogba example is another great one. Him failing under 1 coach means he'd fail at that club every time simply because it is that club. Fantastic logic.

Do you do anything other than be pessimistic on this forum?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Thor said:

#1 - Yeah. I guess everyone coming in as a teenager and never being given a shot at one club means they'd be a failure.
#2 - Pogba example is another great one. Him failing under 1 coach means he'd fail at that club every time simply because it is that club. Fantastic logic.

#3 - Do you do anything other than be pessimistic on this forum?

:offtopic:

#1 - We can have different definitions over the word failure if you want. Lukaku failed to take his opportunities; De Bruyne took his. The latter succeeded, but was forced out. The former failed, because he was terrible for every minute he played.

#2 - I don't understand your point. My point is that buying back a player you initially sold, for a mega-sum, is going to let everyone down, just as Pogba has, because expectations cannot be fulfilled.

#3 - Don't let people's opinions affect your life as much as mine evidently do; I presume you have a lot of years left, and living this way will be stressful for you. On another note, I can't remember one bold opinion, think-piece, presentation of facts, nor unique POV coming from you. :kiss: If I have to be one of us, I'd rather be the less lifeless.

:offtopic:

#1 - We can have different definitions over the word failure if you want. Lukaku failed to take his opportunities; De Bruyne took his. The latter succeeded, but was forced out. The former failed, because he was terrible for every minute he played.

#2 - I don't understand your point. My point is that buying back a player you initially sold, for a mega-sum, is going to let everyone down, just as Pogba has, because expectations cannot be fulfilled.

#3 - Don't let people's opinions affect your life as much as mine evidently do; I presume you have a lot of years left, and living this way will be stressful for you. On another note, I can't remember one bold opinion, think-piece, presentation of facts, nor unique POV coming from you. :kiss: If I have to be one of us, I'd rather be the less lifeless.

You clearly think a little too much of yourself if you think it impacts me in any way. You have over 7000 posts. A lot of them are negative. I don't even read the username most of the time with a lot of these comments though over your thousands of posts, I run into a lot of them and they're almost always negative. Just an observation.

What expectation is there on Lukaku if he comes back? To score goals. Of course. He is a striker. If he can't, then we move on and find someone else. He has proven he can lead the line for a good team and put the ball in the back of the net better than our current striker.

Lukaku isn't Pogba so the comparison is null and void.

And I don't have to have an absurd opinion just to stand out on here and be "unique". I post what I think. I just don't come off as a sour puss.

If he moves we surely can't allow one of our rivals a free run at him. 

Dont think he fits the styles of Pep or Wenger/Arsenal at all so doubt they'd be after him. Liverpool is a no-go for obvious reasons. Spuds have Kane and wouldn't be able to spend the money on Lukaku anyways. That leaves ourselves and United. Think he'd be absolutely devastating for either of us. 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If he moves we surely can't allow one of our rivals a free run at him. 

Dont think he fits the styles of Pep or Wenger/Arsenal at all so doubt they'd be after him. Liverpool is a no-go for obvious reasons. Spuds have Kane and wouldn't be able to spend the money on Lukaku anyways. That leaves ourselves and United. Think he'd be absolutely devastating for either of us. 

Exactly right. Wonder if he would want to work with Mou thought or would Mou even want him. His option seem pretty limited.

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He wants to play top flight European football he won't get that at United looking at things right now.

They have a great chance to be in CL next season... They will win EL or be in top 4. That's almost for sure.

Didier Drogba could help Chelsea seal huge summer deal

CHELSEA are reportedly hoping Didier Drogba’s friendship with Romelu Lukaku will help them land the Everton star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/597991/Chelsea-Transfer-Gossip-Rumours-Didier-Drogba-Romelu-Lukaku-Latest-CFC-News

He would love the chance to become like Drogs for us!

Thinks he is bigger than Everton, doesn't know his place. His mouthwork is worse than what Thibaut's ever was. Should probably avoid, don't want egos who will eventually think they are the best and bigger than his club.

18 minutes ago, manpe said:

Thinks he is bigger than Everton, doesn't know his place. His mouthwork is worse than what Thibaut's ever was. Should probably avoid.

Indeed we should just keep Diego Costa who has already proven to be more bipolar than a 16 y/o teenage girl or Charlie Sheen when he was on drugs. 

Also, who is still Morata > Lukaku? Please do tell me so I can call you a neurologist. 

On 3/14/2017 at 8:34 PM, DYC. said:

No, thank you. I just don't see that top quality in him. Being young doesn't automatically mean you have a lot of room for growth. If so, Rooney would've been one of the greatest strikers of all-time.

That's what goes over a lot of heads, i remember months ago i was having this debate with someone about Zouma. I was saying he wouldn't fit into Conte's system because we are trying to play out of the back and technical play is Kurt's biggest weakness and he just kept hitting me with "he's young give him time" like Zouma was going to turn into Bonucci if we played him and let him grow :lol: