Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I will say for me the only complaint I have against him is that on big games like today against Liverpool he is always absent. 

It's like he don't lead, but only shows up when the game is resolved in their favor. 

100%. You simply are or you are not a leader, and he is not a leader. He would work out in a Chelsea team of old full of the likes of Lampard, Ballack, Malouda, Cole, Cech. But in a tender or younger team without so many individual leaders? You end up playing with 10-men whenever you face a team who expect to have the ball more than you.

i read this week of interest from Man U for Lukaku. Then i realised how scary with people like Mata to feed him. Would we want to see him at Man U,just ask yourself that and you will realise how insane it would be. Why can't people just see him doing even better with better teammates around him

i read this week of interest from Man U for Lukaku. Then i realised how scary with people like Mata to feed him. Would we want to see him at Man U,just ask yourself that and you will realise how insane it would be. Why can't people just see him doing even better with better teammates around him

of all the big games we have played this season can someone list the number of times costa has won us or carried us in those games. i would like to know.

people take about lukaku in big games what about costa-

against arsenal both home and away???

against spurs both home and away???

Against man united both EPL and FA????

against Liverpool????

he only showed in Mancity and Liverpool @home

so people should know that costa is exactly like lukaku.

only difference is one is 24yrs and plays like a 24yr old whilst the other is 28yrs and plays like a 24yr old  (doesnt show any maturity or experience). 

Look at the number of crosses supplied to him(costa) today. Can someone convince me that Lukaku would not have bagged one in today?

Lukaku vs. other Top 7 clubs this season:

Liverpool: 0G 0A
Tottenham: 1G 0A
City: 2G 0A
United: 0G 0A
Chelsea: 0G 0A

Total: 3G 0A in 8 appearances

Costa vs. Top 7 clubs this season:

Liverpool: 1G 0A
Tottenham: 0G 1A
City: 1G 1A
Everton: 1G 1A

Total: 3G 3A in 9 appearances.

What's remarkable for Costa is that he's been on 3G 3A since December 2016. We've played Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal since in the PL, and he hasn't contributed anything.

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Lukaku vs. other Top 7 clubs this season:

Liverpool: 0G 0A
Tottenham: 1G 0A
City: 2G 0A
Chelsea: 0G 0A

Total: 3G 0A in 8 appearances

Costa vs. Top 7 clubs this season:

Liverpool: 1G 0A
Tottenham: 0G 1A
City: 1G 1A
Everton: 1G 1A

Total: 3G 3A in 9 appearances.

What's remarkable for Costa is that he's been on 3G 3A since December 2016. We've played Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal since in the PL, and he hasn't contributed anything.

thanks. so we can finally say the guy wants to go home to china.

6 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

How can some people slag off Costa's technique and yet want us to sign Lukaku. Had an awful first half against United and a shocking game against Liverpool. He is only good against the lowest sides. 

He is playing fucking woeful. Low iq, poor first touch, poor hold up play. I'll go into panic if we sign him. 

2 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

Disgraceful from lukaku

Lukaku is a bit of a dick, but he sure pulled weight there:lol:

Shut down a veteran like Williams, then whined about it to his friend pogba in front of the world after the match. He either runs the dressing room, or he has already been frozen out.