The English Football Thread

Steve

That's what playing in a system based entirely around one player (Ronaldo) will do for you. Ozil is a fantastic player and deserves to be on a team that uses his strengths.

Actually RM use ozil the right way, he is perfect with ronaldo.

If I am not wrong, he had the most assist and created the most chances in europe last year. (or is it 2 years ago)

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

That's what playing in a system based entirely around one player (Ronaldo) will do for you. Ozil is a fantastic player and deserves to be on a team that uses his strengths.

Mourinho used him correctly. Ancelloti prefers Isco.

I suggest you look at the weaknesses in your own team . Doubt very much if you will retain your title ... And talking of Arrogance you have

the King of Arrogance in Rio ...

I doubt we will retain our title too. I have hope we will compete this year and that's the best I can hope for I think.

Anyways I came here with best intentions I really did. However you've ground me down to actually believing what I was told about Chelsea fans. Arrogant chavs, with little to no understading of the game.

The lack of maturity here is diabolical too.

I sincerely apologise to any real Chelsea fan.

I doubt we will retain our title too. I have hope we will compete this year and that's the best I can hope for I think.

Anyways I came here with best intentions I really did. However you've ground me down to actually believing what I was told about Chelsea fans. Arrogant chavs, with little to no understading of the game.

goodbye . you came to gloat and provoke ..Combined with insults. Take a good long look in the mirror.

You talk as though we actually care, I put more thought into wiping my arse than I do with trying to make a 'great' impression for you or any other fans who come on here begging for attention

You talk as though we actually care, I put more thought into wiping my arse than I do with trying to make a 'great' impression for you or any other fans who come on here begging for attention

You embody everything Chav Chelsea.

Ozil is the casualty, and rightly so. A very limited player, if anyone ever saw Guti from madrid play, Ozil is like a refined version him, the mold of what guti should have been, but he also has the same downfalls, no midfield play, ozil is basically a forward, doesnt help defend...

He will need for arsenal to be wrapped around him more so that in madrid so that he can shine, lets see how wenger deals with the defending.

Ozil not needed in madrid, good riddens to the german maestro.

Its a trend that managers are punishing players who are "lazy" when it comes to defending, and are too 1 dimensional in a sense.

This is what midfielders like isco, iniesta, oscar, kroos, gotze, have over guys like mata and ozil

Thus mourinho trying to ostracize mata out with new signings that are more akin to his flavor, and ozil leaving.

Ozil is the casualty, and rightly so. A very limited player, if anyone ever saw Guti from madrid play, Ozil is like a refined version him, the mold of what guti should have been, but he also has the same downfalls, no midfield play, ozil is basically a forward, doesnt help defend...

He will need for arsenal to be wrapped around him more so that in madrid so that he can shine, lets see how wenger deals with the defending.

Ozil not needed in madrid, good riddens to the german maestro.

Its a trend that managers are punishing players who are "lazy" when it comes to defending, and are too 1 dimensional in a sense.

This is what midfielders like isco, iniesta, oscar, kroos, gotze, have over guys like mata and ozil

Thus mourinho trying to ostracize mata out with new signings that are more akin to his flavor, and ozil leaving.

Wenger deserves a pat on the back.He has signed a really good player and surprisingly has splashed out a huge amount.Piers Morgan and their other fans must be buzzing now.This signing is definitely like a trophy for them.

yes !

But don't know why he would chose Arsenal :(

Maybe because he'll get the opportunity to be the main man at Arsenal and also be able to adapt more easily and quickly as Arsenal play his style of football.Its actually a great signing for them as well as for the league in whole too.