• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I have never seen a player hyped up for no reason than Kyle Walker is.

He is without a doubt one of the worst defenders i have ever seen, can't defend, can't cross, can't position himself properly yet because he has a bit of pace and hits a good shot every now and again his one million other flaws in his game get forgotten (just like Bosingwa before his flaws became too obvious).

Arsenal are embarrassing. Jesus. Celebrating again like they've won the CL by beating Spurs?! The worst thing is, they don't realise that it's as good as it gets for them. Whereas Spurs are a team in transition and still in a better position to get 4th, Arsenal fans have once again been appeased by Wenger into believing they're still a strong team.

I had praising Tottenham, but as it stands I think they're going to kick Arsenal's ass come the end of the season & I'm gonna LOVE IT when they do.

We just need the bindippers to lose now... <_<

Swansea away next, can't really see em losing that one, then Southampton home then Sunderland away. They will probably be top for a while yet until the tough games pile up on em.

Swansea away next, can't really see em losing that one, then Southampton home then Sunderland away. They will probably be top for a while yet until the tough games pile up on em.

So many FIFA YouTubers support Liverpool, does that mean I'm gunna have to put up with their shit for another few weeks while one of our former unsung heroes bangs in their goals.

So many FIFA YouTubers support Liverpool, does that mean I'm gunna have to put up with their shit for another few weeks while one of our former unsung heroes bangs in their goals.

Let em have their fun, it's been a while and it wont last. I used to have a Chelsea account on YT which eventually got taken down. It had Chelsea's best games from season reviews. That's when you see convo's full of hate lol. I had the Chelsea 5-0 Man Utd, the games at OT etc that we kept winning plus the 4-2 Liverpool game. Gotta love it.

He needs support. Most strikers do.

Even though, I am disappointed with the Spurs play, but they will get better, I feel.

As for the score, perhaps, it´s even better for Chelsea.

If any of you think, the Spurs will not get better & finish in top four, then it´s time to watch bowling, instead.

Unless AVB comes up with some big answers to the problems they've had, I doubt they will finish in top four. They've barely created any chances in 270 minutes of football. That is a HUGE issue. They look very open at the back as well.

How fucking amazing would it be if Wenger uses this unconvincing win as reason enough not to spend tomorrow? Hope he goes to his board and says "See! We can beat a team that just spent £100m without spending anything!"

Then when they get a single injury to one of their good players or play an actual top class side they'll get shit on. No possible way can I see Arsenal's current squad sustaining a title push over an entire season. They'd be EXTREMELY lucky to finish 2nd in their CL group as well.

If they do buy 3 or 4 top class players this can all change obviously, so hoping that doesn't happen.