• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I'm not going to sit here and reply to you all - It'd take too long.

I will say this though - It was a simple point. Chelsea have weaknesses and can be insulted for how they play. your team is not even close to perfect.

Deal with it - and let the arrogance go.

Read through the thread before my initial post and you'll see what I mean.

I for one don't think we're perfect and you don't see me in the bandwagon saying after 3 rounds we'll be the champions. It's a long season, many things can happen - including us winning the title as we're one of the serious contenders, but I really disagree about us being a defensive team. We played an awful match against you because mainly players' individually playing subpar.

Basically the same players played against Bayern and we had a great match.

Now what did you want us to do in the extra time with 10 men and having the lead? Of course we had to defend! Any other plan would be ridiculous and still we had so many chances that Neuer saved... so while I agree with some people being carried away way too soon, I disagree about us being defensive.

And yeah, we're not perfect. That will come with time... 4-5 months from now I'd say :ph34r:

No team is perfect and no 'new' team is ever close to perfect but we've shown that we have a lot of steel and desire especially against Bayern where we got a very creditable 1-1 draw in 90 minutes. We Held Man Utd pretty comfortably and we will get a hell of a lot better. Our pre season showed we have a lot of steel too dispatching 3 good Italian sides, especially the fightback against Roma. I think for a new team, we're doing pretty well and i don't think it's arrogance. We know we will be a great team soon.

Unless AVB comes up with some big answers to the problems they've had, I doubt they will finish in top four. They've barely created any chances in 270 minutes of football. That is a HUGE issue. They look very open at the back as well.

To some, it might be a huge issue. To me, I would rather give it more time. If you remember, Chelsea back in the Jose´s beginning bought plenty of new players. We all know, what happened, then.

AVB is not that bad, so he won´t do nothing to remedy it.

I for one don't think we're perfect and you don't see me in the bandwagon saying after 3 rounds we'll be the champions. It's a long season, many things can happen - including us winning the title as we're one of the serious contenders, but I really disagree about us being a defensive team. We played an awful match against you because mainly players' individually playing subpar.

Basically the same players played against Bayern and we had a great match.

Now what did you want us to do in the extra time with 10 men and having the lead? Of course we had to defend! Any other plan would be ridiculous and still we had so many chances that Neuer saved... so while I agree with some people being carried away way too soon, I disagree about us being defensive.

And yeah, we're not perfect. That will come with time... 4-5 months from now I'd say :ph34r:

Sensible post at last.

I'm not going to sit here and reply to you all - It'd take too long.

I will say this though - It was a simple point. Chelsea have weaknesses and can be insulted for how they play. your team is not even close to perfect.

Deal with it - and let the arrogance go.

Read through the thread before my initial post and you'll see what I mean.

Who on earth has called our team perfect? many times people bring up our striker problem and our pivot issue, but because we rightfully point out weaknesses's in the competition were being arrogant?

Seriously what planet are you on?

The arrogance some Chelsea fans have attained since Mourinho's return is pretty laughable.

Everyone is bad, except you lot? You play defensive football (basically anti-football) with a team that hasn't got a confident striker. Mourinho's last tactical experiment failed and you just lost to Bayern Munich due to both of those points.

Just something to consider.

That's you initial post, no?

Now, please quote one member who has said anything close to suggesting that (without the insult next time too please :) )?

That's you initial post, no?

Now, please quote one member who has said anything close to suggesting that (without the insult next time too please :) )?

Dude I've told you to read the thread. I'm not your babysitter.

If you want involved in things it's best to read what people have said on the matter - or it is the height of ignorance. Don't hate me for telling the truth.

Dude I've told you to read the thread. I'm not your babysitter.

If you want involved in things it's best to read what people have said on the matter - or it is the height of ignorance. Don't hate me for telling the truth.

I have been a regular on this forum all summer and most member's were playing down our chances in the summer and tipping City for the league.

I read about our weaknesses in the team nearly every single time i come on here, yet were arrogant for pointing out the opposition have the same? :doh:

I have been a regular on this forum all summer and most member's were playing down our chances in the summer and tipping City for the league.

I read about our weaknesses in the team nearly every single time i come on here, yet were arrogant for pointing out the opposition have the same? :doh:

You've waded in here not even understanding my point - that's ignorant.

You're now defending random members without even reading any of what they've said.

I just don't understand the stupidity displayed here sometimes.