• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Blackburn 3-1 Newcastle FT

Portsmouth 0-0 Everton FT

Reading 1-1 Middlesbrough FT

Sunderland 1-0 Derby FT

Wigan 1-1 Man City FT

The Man City results means Chelsea will remain second over the weekend, and will drop to third if United beat Fulham on Monday.

Edited by BlueLion

good little weekend. Our game was fucking horrible in the first half, i'll give it to west ham tho, they tried to attack us and played well at times, we scored a good goal, was definitely a good decision by the lino to keep his flag down as the rule states "Benefit of doubt must go to the attacking side". I was pissed at the Arsenal game, the first half was a stroll in the park once arse had equalised but villa were great in the 2nd half and deserved a point, but it wasnt to be. Derby are going down.

Today i watched one of the best games of the season. Birmingham won a pen, 1-0 McSheffrey, stupid challenge by the hopeless younes kaboul. Just after half time, yids scored 2 and looked as tho it would be 3 or 4-1. Cameron Jerome then scored a very good goal to make it 2-2 and then both teams looked for a winner. Robbie Keane was sent off very unfairly deep into the game for a 2 footed chalenge which once you see again was a disgracefull decision by the referee. McLiesh then brought on Forsell then Kapo and birmingham went all out attack. In the 92nd minute, former goon Seb Larsson hit a screamer from 30 yards with the outside of his foot and went straight across Robinson into the far top corner to win the game. Awesome goal to win a fantastic game.

Only bad point about things at the moment is that Arsenal are top and if they win on wednesday again that hopeless newcastle side, they'll go 8 points ahead and we must beat them at the emirates to stop them from getting further ahead. I'm fully confident we can do them up there tho.

yids have won just 2 games this season out of 15 lol, and they were both 4-0 at home to the bottom 2. Weren't they sposed to finish 4th this season and arsenal 5th? Well that's gone way out of the window lol.

Btw did anyone see Anelka's miss against the bin dippers?

This game worries me, i can see Arsenal winning 3 or 4-0. This Newcastle side are horrific. As much as i would love to see newcastle win, it just isnt gonna happen, plain and simple. Another unbeaten season by Arsenal, i'll never live down, but we're gonna burst their little bubble soon anyway so fuck 'em.