• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

6 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Of course Liverpool are gonna bottle it.. This win means Palace are surely safe now and are gonna just roll over to Spurs.

Need to do our job.

we just had to lose to that lot and help them stay up, fark this... reminds me of 13/14 when we lost to Sunderland at home and helped them stay up, farking our title chances in the process, pls i just want our players to keep focused and finish the job, let our win yesterday serve as a major boost. Cheers

18 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

L' pool bottled it.
Arsenal will be out of Europe all together if they don't try against Spurs.

we cant rely anymore on others to stop Spurs, we have to our job simple as that. Cheers

11 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

we cant rely anymore on others to stop Spurs, we have to our job simple as that. Cheers

Exactly! It's in our hands especially as we play twice before them as well . We drop points can't rely on others to do as well. Gotta do our bit sod the rest

16 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Fuck sake. I wanted to never play them again. One hell of a boggey ground for us.

yup, i hate that lot, they are always up for it against us at home, specially now that they have the fat spanish waiter in charge. St James Park is one of our bogey places to visit