The English Football Thread

Steve

Well, I expected Spurs to beat B'mouth quite comprehensively tbh. It's from next game week onwards where they'll start facing teams that can actual make them drop points. Sure, they're in good form, but you've got to be kidding if you think they won't drop points in their last 6 games. I bet they will. 

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Watched Bournemouth roll over and have their bellies tickled yesterday, a pathetic performance. I didn't expect them to win but a bit of fight would of been nice.

Absolute thundercunts, they channel their inner Atletico Madrid against us and then play like Aston Villa against the Spuds, hope they get a 300-point point deduction at the start of next season.

On 4/15/2017 at 3:14 PM, The Skipper said:

Well, I expected Spurs to beat B'mouth quite comprehensively tbh. It's from next game week onwards where they'll start facing teams that can actual make them drop points. Sure, they're in good form, but you've got to be kidding if you think they won't drop points in their last 6 games. I bet they will. 

Exactly. But if they dont, then all we can do is congratulate them because it will be well deserved.

However, I still maintan my belief that winning all our 4 home matches will de enough to win the league. Meaning Spurs will have to lose only once in the next 6 fixtures!

Anybody watching the arsenal vs Middlesbrough game?

I can't watch it but according to the PL app, it seems arsenal are playing 3 in the back, possibly with Monreal and the Ox as wingbacks.

Was wondering if this is true or if they just have the formation wrong? And how does the Ox look as a wingback if he is there?

Anybody watching the arsenal vs Middlesbrough game?

I can't watch it but according to the PL app, it seems arsenal are playing 3 in the back, possibly with Monreal and the Ox as wingbacks.

Was wondering if this is true or if they just have the formation wrong? And how does the Ox look as a wingback if he is there?

That is the setup they're playing. Ox got a yellow card inside the first 3 mins, but has been decent since.

Can't believe how times have changed.

Arsenal wants us to win the league so it won't be Spurs and now I root for Arsenal so they have something to play for at the Lane.

Not that it's not enough as of now since it's a NLD but with Arse's current form..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the setup they're playing. Ox got a yellow card inside the first 3 mins, but has been decent since.

Would be a really good game to watch to see the Ox there and sanchez in a similar formation to ours. I'll have to catch it later

probably the only time i've wanted arsenal to beat a  bottom of the table team. So they have more hope of top 4 going into spurs. Also so mborough are relegated by the time we play them, so we can fuck them over easy

2 hours ago, lucio said:

probably the only time i've wanted arsenal to beat a  bottom of the table team. So they have more hope of top 4 going into spurs. Also so mborough are relegated by the time we play them, so we can fuck them over easy

dont say it will be easy mate, because its never easy, just look at the Palace result, lets stay humble. Cheers

Good result for Arsenal. One time I'm rooting for them and for my surprise they did their job. :D 

Now I feel dirty saying it but this weekend Liverpool must beat Palace before the latter host Spurs.

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Premier League PFA Team of the Year ⚽️ 🇪🇸 De Gea 🇬🇧 Walker 🇧🇷 Luiz 🇬🇧 Cahill 🇬🇧 Rose 🇬🇧 Alli 🇧🇪 Hazard 🇫🇷 Kante 🇸🇳 Mane 🇬🇧 Kane 🇧🇪 Lukaku

i would put Azpi or Alonso in that team