• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Yes, Palace are a real wank, but we should't rely on others, especially when we have everything in our hands. We have 4 point lead, so everything depends on us, I don't care about others, as long as Chelsea are winning and are on the top.

Tbh I expect spurs drawing/losing against either Utd or Arsenal. 

That said, as long we win our games, I dont care. Everton and Wba will be tough, but hopefuly we get past both. Other games are easier on paper, but I feel we will not win them all.

Palace were doing a good job of shutting them down until Sakho was taken off. And I really didn't expect them to do anything after they conceded. The Liverpool win secure their place in the PL, so it would've been a shock if they turn up like they did against us, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Spurs were not that good and the stats flatter them. Yes, they dominate possession and weren't threatened but that was more to Palace's game plan than their superiority. Could've easy been a 0-0 but Hennessy who was a Neuer against us was beaten by a 30-yard shot tonight.

Still, they grind out a result without playing that good in comparison to the last couple of weeks.Arsenal are very bad atm but if we win, the pressure on them + a NLD derby I can see them finally losing points.Won't get my hopes up for an Arsenal win but a draw will do. It seems these two draw a lot in their last games.

7 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Palace were doing a good job of shutting them down until Sakho was taken off. And I really didn't expect them to do anything after they conceded. The Liverpool win secure their place in the PL, so it would've been a shock if they turn up like they did against us, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Spurs were not that good and the stats flatter them. Yes, they dominate possession and weren't threatened but that was more to Palace's game plan than their superiority. Could've easy been a 0-0 but Hennessy who was a Neuer against us was beaten by a 30-yard shot tonight.

Still, they grind out a result without playing that good in comparison to the last couple of weeks.Arsenal are very bad atm but if we win, the pressure on them + a NLD derby I can see them finally losing points.Won't get my hopes up for an Arsenal win but a draw will do. It seems these two draw a lot in their last games.

not trying to sound negative, but Spurs ability to grind out results lately and that bit of luck is what´s keeping them in the title race, add to that the clean sheets, something we havent done for a while and it worries me a lot because we will be facing Everton next and they are no Southampton, Everton are a great aerial threat and also at set pieces, need i say more? God i would love a performance from us just like the 5-0 win earlier in the season. Cheers