The English Football Thread

Steve

11 hours ago, the wes said:

Premier League PFA Team of the Year ⚽️ πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ De Gea πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Walker πŸ‡§πŸ‡· Luiz πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Cahill πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Rose πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Alli πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ Hazard πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Kante πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³ Mane πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Kane πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ Lukaku

Swap Cahill with Azpi and I'm good. Him being English probably got him there. Not sure if DDG deserves to be there instead of Courtois too, haven't seen him as much so I'll give the benefit of doubt.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic has torn his posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) and his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)" (Di Marzio)

His season is over and, probably, his career at United too. At 36 years, it's hard to believe that he will ever really be back after this injury. I feel bad for the guy, even if I was sick of his antics.Β 

In other news, this is a great article:Β 

Mamadou Sakho: β€˜Whatever they say or do, they cannot replace what they took away from me’

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/21/mamadou-sakho-interview-liverpool-crystal-palace

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Another final for them..another year for Wenger? Rather them then City but rather lose to City then them...Hopefully however won't come to that!

that was my thinking too

Arsenal it is then, London derby, for sure a cracker, our first final against them since 2007 in the Carling Cup, this time we dont have Drogba, but we have Hazard, now letsΒ΄s hope the boys are fired up for this one and avoid any surprises, its going to be difficult but we can do it, we need to be fully focused for this one, im tired of hearing Arsenal fans saying its their cup, we canΒ΄t give them the satisfaction. Cheers

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Ok, they 're in with a chance but I expect we 'll win it.

and also dont forget all the struggles Arsenal are going through at the moment, so they will probably give their all in this game and specially because its against us, many factors to consider, so we need to be very careful and avoid stupid mistakes, just play our game fully focused and we should be able to beat them, i expect us to. Cheers mate ;)