• Replies 66k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

The sickest thing i have ever read in my life...

You hear about the gervinho-lamela-bale-ozil thing, but what people don't realize is that Wenger had this planned for a while. Arsenal sold andre santos to gremio, then gremio sold rafael marques to atletico mineiro, then bernard went to shaktar, who sold mkhtariyan to dortmund, who sold gotze to bayern, who sold gomez to fiorentina, who sold ljajic to roma, who sold lamela to spurs, who sold bale to madrid who sold ozil to ARSENAL. Wenger the transfer wizard!

The sickest thing i have ever read in my life...

You hear about the gervinho-lamela-bale-ozil thing, but what people don't realize is that Wenger had this planned for a while. Arsenal sold andre santos to gremio, then gremio sold rafael marques to atletico mineiro, then bernard went to shaktar, who sold mkhtariyan to dortmund, who sold gotze to bayern, who sold gomez to fiorentina, who sold ljajic to roma, who sold lamela to spurs, who sold bale to madrid who sold ozil to ARSENAL. Wenger the transfer wizard!

Sick!!!

'Arry and Jamie feeling bitter and annoyed.,,,every time you think Munich couldn't get better, it somehow does! :D

Bosingwa is a very nice man, I think... I am sad he had the injury... remember, he was very good for Chelsea first year, then after the injury, he is not so good. But I do not believe Redknapp is speaking truth... whenever I see Bosingwa play for Chelsea, he is giving 100%. It is not his fault that this 100% is not good enough anymore.

Can a lazy player keep Messi quiet when playing in the wrong place? And do it three times? Maybe he stop caring when he go to QPR, because he is already having the complete career... 2 Champions League, many league titles in Porto and Chelsea, FA Cup, many times he play for Portugal.. there is nothing left for him to do now. This is QPR's fault for signing somebody who is already happy with what they have, who does not feel the need to work hard anymore because they have already done everything. It is like learning to drive, I think. You have to stay on the learner licence for 1 year. But after 2 months, you know how to drive, you know you can pass the test... so you do not try so hard while you are driving. Such a player is only good when he is playing with people who he is automatically better than, he does not need to try to play good... so maybe Bosingwa should have gone to America, or Arabic country, or bottom leagues in Europe...

I think we can have the same problem with Eto'o. He is the proven champion. He has done everything. Many people think, he is the best ever footballer from Africa. He has nothing left to do now except make easy money. I think he is thinking like Bosingwa maybe... I have done it all, why should I try now when I have already done everything I dream of? I hope this is not true.

Harry really must be bitter. IMO he did a good job at Portsmouth and at Tottenham. But when he tried to collect the fruits of his engagement he pokered too high and lost. The England manager job would have meant a lot to him. No wonder it has given him a bit of satisfaction by giving vent to his anger in public. Blaming players for his failure at QPR of course is inadequate and very un-gentleman-like.

On account of that, Bosingwa's response is even cooler. This guy never was the best footballer or defender. Often we got frustrated with him. But his attitude was spot on all the time. His more than impressive trophy cabinet is testament to that. 11 major titles.

He kept Messi quiet for 360 minutes. Two hours, he had Ribery in his pocket. I think if we had signed him a year earlier, we would have won the CL in 2008 already.

I think we can have the same problem with Eto'o. He is the proven champion. He has done everything. Many people think, he is the best ever footballer from Africa. He has nothing left to do now except make easy money. I think he is thinking like Bosingwa maybe... I have done it all, why should I try now when I have already done everything I dream of? I hope this is not true.

Surely he can't be fired up like in his early Barcelona days, but also when he came to Inter, he had already won the CL twice, scoring in both finals and still worked his ass off for Mou, playing left back half the time. He is a professional and Mou is one of the best motivators in the game. That is why he got Torres, who has won everything himself, to give a shit again, so will Eto'o.

"In 1988, Liverpool won the title by nine points, as did United in 2011. A year later both clubs relinquished their crown in agonising fashion, seeing the title snatched away with dramatic goals just seconds from the end of the final game of the season.

Then, 12 months on, both clubs regained the title by a clear margin, only to subsequently see their successful and extremely popular Scottish managers resign.

In 1991, Liverpool replaced Kenny Dalglish with another Scot, Graeme Souness, and the rot set in. The Reds have never truly recovered.

Now, 22 years later David Moyes is the Scot selected to replace a club legend.

Bosingwa is a very nice man, I think... I am sad he had the injury... remember, he was very good for Chelsea first year, then after the injury, he is not so good. But I do not believe Redknapp is speaking truth... whenever I see Bosingwa play for Chelsea, he is giving 100%. It is not his fault that this 100% is not good enough anymore.

Can a lazy player keep Messi quiet when playing in the wrong place? And do it three times? Maybe he stop caring when he go to QPR, because he is already having the complete career... 2 Champions League, many league titles in Porto and Chelsea, FA Cup, many times he play for Portugal.. there is nothing left for him to do now. This is QPR's fault for signing somebody who is already happy with what they have, who does not feel the need to work hard anymore because they have already done everything. It is like learning to drive, I think. You have to stay on the learner licence for 1 year. But after 2 months, you know how to drive, you know you can pass the test... so you do not try so hard while you are driving. Such a player is only good when he is playing with people who he is automatically better than, he does not need to try to play good... so maybe Bosingwa should have gone to America, or Arabic country, or bottom leagues in Europe...

Bosingwa wasn't even that good in his first season, he was still as defensively shit as he was past his injury, the only difference under Scolari is he hit a decent cross 1 time out of 20 compared to 1 in 200 when he returned.

As a defender tho he has always been crap, i lost count of the amount of goals we conceded, or even chances other teams created because of him (im taking under Scolari here), he for me is bar none the worst fullback we have had in my lifetime. By Christmas in his first season i nearly started a petition to get him out and Ferreira back in.

http://sulia.com/channel/soccer/f/26943501-e33d-4629-ade7-927890ca5c0f/?source=twitter&repost=120

In an interview with Portuguese daily A Bola, Jose Bosingwa declares himself "surprised" at Redknapp's attack on him this week. The defender states that before he left Queens Park Rangers for Trabzonspor, Redknapp "with all his words said I was a spectacular player".

Addressing QPR wages which Redknapp declared "ridiculous" in his new biography, Bosingwa says: I did not force anyone to offer me the salary I was earning. They've hired me for the price they thought was correct for a player that came on a free transfer from Chelsea, that had been one of the players with most games that season, that had just been a started in the Champions League Final that Chelsea won.

"If he thought the salaries were too high why did he sign two players with a bigger salary than mine?"

Bosingwa's assessment of Redknapp's abilities as a manager is cutting. "How can he make a technical analysis of the players during morning training sessions, when he spends almost all his time in the dressing room doing business with agents and is rarely on the pitch?" says the former Portugal international.

He is frustrated. He thinks he's another Alex Ferguson, he speaks every day, even more than him. But there is a difference: in all his long career he has won just one title.

"It looks like he doesn't know what he's saying. He's a bit confused. It must be age or, as everyone knows, the wine he drinks every morning at breakfast with his crackers."

Bosingwa is a legend.

Bosingwa legend :worship: