Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I do not believe Roman does not have 63m or is not willing to pay, but I believe the whole deal has a lot to do with FFP.

As mentioned above Lewandowski is much better option, strong prolific striker, him & Lukaku could set the PL on fire. :dance:

PLEASE NO LEWANDOWSKI!

It's called a RELEASE clause for a reason. If 63m euros is paid to Napoli the bid must be accepted. Any clauses to Palermo, Danubio or taxes are then negotiated by Napoli, not the fucking buying club. It's Napoli who agreed to the clauses no one else.

How can the president say his release clause is 63m euros then some guy on here says it's 70m lol fucking unreal, literally saying the guy who runs Napoli is lying, madness

The clause is 63 net for naples. All the rest is in charge of the buyer.

If you're really interested in cavani (no calls from anyone except city until now) you will discover

I don't want to keep this discussion where I'm documented and you say not without any evidence in your hand except what you would like to be, so if tou want yo keep talking about the price please documentate yourself

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The clause is 63 net for naples. All the rest is in charge of the buyer.If you're really interested in cavani (no calls from anyone except city until now) you will discoverI don't want to keep this discussion where I'm documented and you say not without any evidence in your hand except what you would like to be, so if tou want yo keep talking about the price please documentate yourselfSent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

How about no?

Why should we believe you on the price when we have quotes from your beloved ADL that the price is a firm 63m, nothing more and nothing less? Whoever buys Cavani have absolutely fuck all to do with whatever Napoli have negotiated with Palermo. It's simple really, pay 63m to ADL's bank account, negotiate a contract with the player and sign the papers. Where do Palermo fit in there? That's right, they don't, and after the transfer has gone through it is then up to Napoli to pay from the fucking 63m whatever stakes the player's former clubs still had in the guy. You go on about this not being documented but aside from some shady internet link you can't come up with anything concrete either and as far as 99,999% of the world are concerned the price is whatever the Napoli president says it is and at the moment that's 63m.

Rant over.

If you're really interested in cavani (no calls from anyone except city until now) you will discover

I don't want to keep this discussion where I'm documented and you say not without any evidence in your hand except what you would like to be, so if tou want yo keep talking about the price please documentate yourself

gtfo-56265.jpg

Cavani will want to get out of Naples as quickly as possible. A joke of a city riddled with Crime and a small club with a fat Spanish waiter in charge.

Cavani will want to get out of Naples as quickly as possible. A joke of a city riddled with Crime and a small club with a fat Spanish waiter in charge.

And hopefully not to Man City.

:rolleyes:

And now when he replies to your insults with more insults everyone goes nuts and asks us to ban when he was actually the one trying to civil about things.

I think lewandowski is actually better FOR US than cavani, something like let lewandowski be number 1 for about 2-3 years, then sell him for big money to bayern, and throw out Lukaku, who can be backup those seasons... only thing lukaku needs is some experience from CL, and i really hope his chance will come... but this is unreal, cuz lew love bayern and he dont want to leave anywhere but there.

LOL at the Napoli fans trying to convince us that Cavani's price should be even more inflated :D. I'm tired of clubs trying to milk us by slapping some ridiculous price tags on the players we are interested in. I'd like Cavani here as he's a great player and fantastic striker, but if Napoli and their president continue being so arrogant by publicly demanding the release clause and stating that is the only option to sell him, I'd rather we look elsewhere. You could argue that they can do as they please as they hold his rights..., well, you can ask Edinson how does he feel about being prevented to join a top team, because of his team's lunacy.

Lewandowski is an amazing player and I would take him in a heartbeat.

The price is also a major factor. Oh, and he is 2 years younger.

but he wants Bayern Munich.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You