Edinson Cavani

CFC58

noone has proven anything.

i bring you links, i listen original ADL interviews

he always talks about 63 net million euros for napoli

read the links i posted or look for some interview on youtube

Napoli president De Laurentiis explained that the transfer fee will be spread over a number of years. Of the €17m, €5m will be paid now and €12m will be paid over the next four years.

This means you are still paying palermo for cavani.. so any sale of the player means the money Napoli recieves still has to go towards paying off cavani debt.. so that 10% belongs to napoli not chelsea.. To be done with this like I stated read up on how owner ship works

Napoli president De Laurentiis explained that the transfer fee will be spread over a number of years. Of the €17m, €5m will be paid now and €12m will be paid over the next four years.

This means you are still paying palermo for cavani.. so any sale of the player means the money Napoli recieves still has to go towards paying off cavani debt.. so that 10% belongs to napoli not chelsea.. To be done with this like I stated read up on how owner ship works

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/serie-a/napoli/2013/03/18/news/de_laurentiis_mercato_mazzarri_cavani-54820467/

"Se c'è un pazzo che vuole tirare fuori 70 milioni, che corrispondono ai 63 milioni netti per il nostro club, noi l'ascoltiamo ma comunque sarà Cavani ad avere l'ultima parola".

If some crayz man wants to pay 70 millions, corresponding to the 63 net millions for our club, we will liste him....

ADL words to REPUBBLICA

http://www.givemesport.com/355781-de-laurentiis-rejects-chelsea-man-city-target-transfer-talks

Read that for your owners direct quote nothing of 70m one news outlet reporting 70m vs multiple news outlets reporting 63m with many direct quotes from your owner should show you that the math is incorrect.. can't wait for this to be over with the player here or not im just tired of this nonsense reading some of the foolishness in here

Don't waste your breath!!!

I know the guy that researched this for a multi-million year on year selling Football Management title - yet the fucking idiot still refuses to believe me...

The guy is a fucking troll - he should just fuck off back to the Napoli forums and stop wasting our time here.

Don't feed him - he will fuck off and I hope Napoli get relegated next season...

As for Cavani - not worth the money, spend the time trusting Lukaku and we'll be like Cavani who? primax who? Simple! :)

http://www.givemesport.com/355781-de-laurentiis-rejects-chelsea-man-city-target-transfer-talks

Read that for your owners direct quote nothing of 70m one news outlet reporting 70m vs multiple news outlets reporting 63m with many direct quotes from your owner should show you that the math is incorrect.. can't wait for this to be over with the player here or not im just tired of this nonsense reading some of the foolishness in here

ADL cares only about moneys napoli can earn

his words are always "if cavani bring me my 63 millions in one time he can do whatever he wants"

Don't waste your breath!!!

I know the guy that researched this for a multi-million year on year selling Football Management title - yet the fucking idiot still refuses to believe me...

The guy is a fucking troll - he should just fuck off back to the Napoli forums and stop wasting our time here.

Don't feed him - he will fuck off and I hope Napoli get relegated next season...

As for Cavani - not worth the money, spend the time trusting Lukaku and we'll be like Cavani who? primax who? Simple! :)

I was just thinking this you are so right I will no longer ocmment on the fees.. thank you for the vote of confidence though .. Blue through and through :blue scalf:

Neymar, Hulk, Falcao and now Cavani. Napoli are the latest club using Chelsea to create a bidding war. In the end it will end in Cavani staying put or doing a "Falcao" chasing the money and not trophies. That 54 million can be invested in central midfield and defense, the real weak link.

It looks like Rooney's clear-the-air-talks with Moyes have not really gone the way Ferguson predicted it. Would prefer the ugly chap over Cavani after all this shit with his clause.

Also heard City are seeing Fred or Cardozo as replacements for Tevez. Now i get an idea why Pellegrini has never won a title. Replacing an on his day worldclass player with a one of those average clowns, maybe City will not be that much of threat next season...

It looks like Rooney's clear-the-air-talks with Moyes have not really gone the way Ferguson predicted it. Would prefer the ugly chap over Cavani after all this shit with his clause.

Also heard City are seeing Fred or Cardozo as replacements for Tevez. Now i get an idea why Pellegrini has never won a title. Replacing an on his day worldclass player with a one of those average clowns, maybe City will not be that much of threat next season...

Cardozo a clown? He may lack experience in the league, but he has massive talent and almost practically carried Benfica and Paraguay through multiple matches.

Pellegrini has done brilliantly at South America, Villareal and Malaga. Teams where he has total control of transfers as well as managerial/tactical aspects of the club. He was poorly axed at Madrid when Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema etc were not even his transfers and never had any time to build his own team when the likes of Perez (worse than Roman) continues to carry that pathetic Galactico Policy.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You