Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Who is saying Cavani release clause is 70m euros. Idiot. ADL himself said its 63m euros, he is the guy who approved the original fucking contract he should know ffs.

ANY PAYMENTS DUE TO OTHER CLUBS IE.SELL ON % ARE PAID BY NAPOLI AFTER THEY RECEIVE THE 63M EUROS.

If Real Madrid had CR7 on a release clause of 100m, and when signing him agreed that Man Utd get 20m euros of whatever they sell him for, Real Madrid cant suddenly ask for 120m euros, because his RELEASE clause is 100m. Therefore, Madrid after selling him would get 80m euros because the % to Utd is paid by them!! YOU DO NOT ADD IT ON FFS

I find it hilarious that some guy in here is arguing his release is 70m euros. When Cavani's boss himself, the guy who pays his wages has said, quite publicly that its 63

If a player agreed personal terms with a club, under normal circumstances I'd say that that player would then go to the owner/board and ask for them for the transfer.

These obviously aren't normal circumstances since we're dealing with ADL.

Doubt anythings happened though. As usual.

Another prospective:

According to ADL Chelsea are yet to formally contact Napoli for Cavani, so the move of agreeing personal terms with the player could show that we are taking our intrest to a higher level now.

Of course the sources who running this thing are the same who said we made a bid of 50m and 52m for him, whats opposing what ADL said.. so we cant belive in anything, but i do think that if there is truth in this new story, we might going to push for it now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You