Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Can we pay the extra 13 miilion for the reportedly 50m offer and move on to find a DM? please... it seems like we have no rivalry for his signing, i dont buy those rumors about Madrid. i hope it will be done quickly.

ADL is mentally unstable.

how is it possible that you don't understand that ADL and Napoli does not wont to sell cavani

we need the player not the money

but if you bring 63 millions to napoli (and 7 to old teams, don't forget that) napoli cannot say not

so if you want him don't think to ask a discount

that is ADL's position, never changed

how is it possible that you don't understand that ADL and Napoli does not wont to sell cavani

but if you bring 63 millions to napoli (and 7 to old teams, don't forget that) napoli cannot say not

What if Cavani wants to leave?

I say we should look for someone else and let Napoli have a sulking Cavani for next season.

Why do you dont get it? Its not 63 millions + 7... Its 10 % of the 63 millions Palermo will receive.. So we only have to pay 63 millions no penny more

Why do you dont get it? Its not 63 millions + 7... Its 10 % of the 63 millions Palermo will receive.. So we only have to pay 63 millions no penny more

I'm sorry for you but i'm sure about that

It's 63 net for Napoli

Palermo, Montevideo And taxes are extra

Now i'm at the airport so i don't know if i will find it But there ate a lot of interviews to ADL where he expliques that

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's 63 net for Napoli

Now i'm at the airport so i don't know if i will find it But there ate a lot of interviews to ADL where he expliques that

It is not uncommon for other teams to get a certain amount when a player is sold. But it will be from the 63m ADL is asking for, not 7m extra.

What if Cavani wants to leave?

I say we should look for someone else and let Napoli have a sulking Cavani for next season.

Cavani is a professionist under contract

He earns 5 millions/year, Napoli payees them and had the right to pretend he respect the contract

Napoli made a huge effort to pay this salary and made that only because the clause guarantee for the project

We created our team for Cavani's attitudes, if he leaves we have to redraw our team so we need him or 63 million, not less

It's 63 net for Napoli

It is not uncommon for other teams to get a certain amount when a player is sold. But it will be from the 63m ADL is asking for, not 7m extra.

Ask google to translate this for you

www.maidirecalcio.com/2013/03/20/la-clausola-rescissoria-di-cavani-e-di-70-milioni.html

My plane is leaving see you sunday...

with 70 you buy cavani only, that's the price

if you want hamsik too, i don't know if 40 millions is enought

napoli doesn't need money, if you want his player you have to pay the price ADL asks

otherwise, watch them on SKY

I can retrace why you country's economic is so freakin messed up.

If england is so rich why you need dirty petrol rubles to buy from the poor italy

www.maidirecalcio.com/2013/03/20/la-clausola-rescissoria-di-cavani-e-di-70-milioni.html

Who cares what some random website says. ADL himself has said his buy-out clause is 63M Euros and not 70M as you claim. Sure, 10% may be owed to Palermo and what not but that'll come out of the 63M you receive and not 7M more on top on the release clause.

Who cares what some random website says. ADL himself has said his buy-out clause is 63M Euros and not 70M as you claim. Sure, 10% may be owed to Palermo and what not but that'll come out of the 63M you receive and not 7M more on top on the release clause.

Search google for

cavani clausola palermo danubio

It's called a RELEASE clause for a reason. If 63m euros is paid to Napoli the bid must be accepted. Any clauses to Palermo, Danubio or taxes are then negotiated by Napoli, not the fucking buying club. It's Napoli who agreed to the clauses no one else.

How can the president say his release clause is 63m euros then some guy on here says it's 70m lol fucking unreal, literally saying the guy who runs Napoli is lying, madness

I hope this is true

Chelsea have told Napoli to forget about getting the £53.5million release clause for Edinson Cavani, as they will go no higher than £40million.

http://www.givemesport.com/355098-chelsea-wont-go-above-40m-for-edinson-cavani

idk how reliable this site is tho, but original is from twitter...

I hope this is true

Chelsea have told Napoli to forget about getting the £53.5million release clause for Edinson Cavani, as they will go no higher than £40million.

http://www.givemesport.com/355098-chelsea-wont-go-above-40m-for-edinson-cavani

idk how reliable this site is tho, but original is from twitter...

originates from daily star, so nonsense

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You