Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Sky Italia are reporting that Edinson Cavani agreed personal terms with Chelsea. 5-year deal. €8.5m per season.#CFC

Sky Italia too.

now you have only to pay the 70M euros...

Who is saying Cavani release clause is 70m euros. Idiot. ADL himself said its 63m euros, he is the guy who approved the original fucking contract he should know ffs.

ANY PAYMENTS DUE TO OTHER CLUBS IE.SELL ON % ARE PAID BY NAPOLI AFTER THEY RECEIVE THE 63M EUROS.

If Real Madrid had CR7 on a release clause of 100m, and when signing him agreed that Man Utd get 20m euros of whatever they sell him for, Real Madrid cant suddenly ask for 120m euros, because his RELEASE clause is 100m. Therefore, Madrid after selling him would get 80m euros because the % to Utd is paid by them!! YOU DO NOT ADD IT ON FFS

I find it hilarious that some guy in here is arguing his release is 70m euros. When Cavani's boss himself, the guy who pays his wages has said, quite publicly that its 63

ADL always says that the clause is 63M net for Naples,you idiot.

If you understand italian, listen for his interviews, otherwise trust in this links

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/03/napoli-will-sell-edinson-cavani-but-only-for-e70-million/

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed the club will sell Edinson Cavani but only if his €70 million buy out clause is met.

“The clause exists, though, and if someone is willing to pay €70m for him, which would mean a net fee of €63m for Napoli, we are ready to listen to the offer

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4651/italy/2013/03/18/3835393/cavani-can-leave-if-someone-pays-70m-says-de-laurentiis

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis says Edinson Cavani will be allowed to leave the Partenopei this summer - but only if a club matches his €70 million buy-out

"The clause exists, though, and if someone is willing to pay €70m for him, which would mean a net fee of €63m for Napoli, we are ready to listen to the offer.

now you have only to pay the 70M euros...

enough with the 70m euros multiple members have proven that your math is incorrect but yet you still come with this same fee.. ADL himself said the players fee is 63m what palermo gets is 10% of that chelsea does not have to pay that agreement fee for Napoli that is their debt. Try researching third party ownerships to get a little more insight into the situation

enough with the 70m euros multiple members have proven that your math is incorrect but yet you still come with this same fee.. ADL himself said the players fee is 63m what palermo gets is 10% of that chelsea does not have to pay that agreement fee for Napoli that is their debt. Try researching third party ownerships to get a little more insight into the situation

noone has proven anything.

i bring you links, i listen original ADL interviews

he always talks about 63 net million euros for napoli

read the links i posted or look for some interview on youtube

Where are times when there were world class strikers in world class teams? Henry, Ronaldo, RvN, Eto'o, Drogba,...

Now we have bunch of wannabes who are one season wonders or play for smaller clubs. Falcao is absolutely perfect example. Considered best striker in world plays for Monaco now. Cavani is grear striker but hey, he had two top seasons at napoli. Is he worth 60mio? Fuck no. Ibra cost barca 70mio and it never worked out. Should Cavani play last two seasons for Arsenal and score goals for fun and we come with offer of 60mio; that would make sense. But 60mio for Napoli striker? Has world gone mad? He isnt young, he doesnt have the potential to be special ala Hazard or Neymar. He is striker who scored loads of goals in Serie A where 35 years old Di Natale scored 21 goals.

We might just bid 30mio for Di Natale then.

Fantastic striker but not worth 60mio. Last summer he was like 25-30.

I don't think that is a very good attitude about this to be honest. I'm not trying to berate you with this, but Just because he plays for napoli doesn't mean he isn't worth that much. Now in all honesty, he isn't worth near that amount, but in comparing him to the players being sold and bought now and recently, he is worth almost that much comparatively.

Not sure why him having playing for arsenal and scoring goals for fun makes him worth so much more. He had two very good seasons with Palermo and now three, not two great seasons with napoli. Giggs and scholes still cut it in the premier at a very old age, so its not like only in italy are players still able to play at an old age.

He might not be young but he also isn't old either. He is still has his best years ahead of him i think. You say that he doesn't have the potential to be special but for me, he is already special. He is agruably the best striker in world right now, if that's not special, i don't know what is. Now I'm not saying he worth that much, cause he isn't.

noone has proven anything.

i bring you links, i listen original ADL interviews

he always talks about 63 net million euros for napoli

read the links i posted or look for some interview on youtube

cavani : I don't think I'm worth €63m.

dosent say 70m

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You