Edinson Cavani

CFC58

The clause is 63 net for naples. All the rest is in charge of the buyer.

If you're really interested in cavani (no calls from anyone except city until now) you will discover

I don't want to keep this discussion where I'm documented and you say not without any evidence in your hand except what you would like to be, so if tou want yo keep talking about the price please documentate yourself

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ok - here's how you prove it :)

Load up Football Manager... Buy a player and give the other club a % fee - on future sales - transfer list the player, sell him and then check your bank-account :)

Because that's how it works - period, end of discussion.... How do I know? Because I worked with the boys @ SI Games and I know the guy who researched this with ALL of the Football Federations!

The contract is between CFC + Napoli for Cavani. - Any financial commitments Napoli have are irrelevant to the transfer price, IF the RELEASE CLAUSE is met.

IF the Release Clause expires - then sure Napoli can negotiate whatever they want - but AS IT STANDS - Napoli will be ponying up the money from their €63million! :)

Trust me - I don't know much - but I know about this ;)

The clause is 63 net for naples. All the rest is in charge of the buyer.

If you're really interested in cavani (no calls from anyone except city until now) you will discover

I don't want to keep this discussion where I'm documented and you say not without any evidence in your hand except what you would like to be, so if tou want yo keep talking about the price please documentate yourself

Ok - here's how you prove it :)

Load up Football Manager... Buy a player and give the other club a % fee - on future sales - transfer list the player, sell him and then check your bank-account :)

Because that's how it works - period, end of discussion.... How do I know? Because I worked with the boys @ SI Games and I know the guy who researched this with ALL of the Football Federations!

The contract is between CFC + Napoli for Cavani. - Any financial commitments Napoli have are irrelevant to the transfer price, IF the RELEASE CLAUSE is met.

IF the Release Clause expires - then sure Napoli can negotiate whatever they want - but AS IT STANDS - Napoli will be ponying up the money from their €63million! :)

Trust me - I don't know much - but I know about this ;)

So, your prove for cavani is football manager

I think it's ridicoulus

your game allows to sign a contract based only on gross price, but it's real life.

And if you rebat that USUALLY contracts are like that, it'z not this case.

ADL does not care about football word he cames from cinema and make stuff in his way.

Cavani clause is on net price for naples, all the rest is in charge of the buyer

LOL at the Napoli fans trying to convince us that Cavani's price should be even more inflated :D. I'm tired of clubs trying to milk us by slapping some ridiculous price tags on the players we are interested in. I'd like Cavani here as he's a great player and fantastic striker, but if Napoli and their president continue being so arrogant by publicly demanding the release clause and stating that is the only option to sell him, I'd rather we look elsewhere. You could argue that they can do as they please as they hold his rights..., well, you can ask Edinson how does he feel about being prevented to join a top team, because of his team's lunacy.

The clause is not a price

Is an insurance , a golden prison for our best player

http://m.calcionapoli24.it/calcio_mercato/cavani-diventa-un-problema-per-real-e-city-c-e-il-rischio-che-n133284.html

La clausola da 63 milioni, più 7 di valorizzazione, portano a 70 milioni per il cartellino più l'ingaggio. Una mega operazione finanziaria che spaventa anche società come Real (è andato su Isco del Malaga, 21 anni) e City. Soprattutto se il Napoli non accetterà contropartite tecniche.

It is all over the news when he signed that deal. Secondly, it is just logic. You think he will accept £100k cut to move to us?

I don't know, but the point is nor do you, so you can't really go around claiming that Rooney won't drop his wages and in fact is more likely to increase his wages when no one knows.

If we sign Cavani, Mata in 4:3:3 could actualy work because Cavani tracks back as no other striker in the world and could easily replace Mata's lack of defending. And if Cavani isnt always in penalty area, we still have Hazard, Mata and now Schurrle who can score goals for fun.

I'll just post everything i see on my twitter right now..

@CFCcenter

Chelsea have agreed terms with Cavani, but yet to agree fee with Napoli according to Calcionews24 and Mediaset.

@ChelsTransfer

CFC has already agreed personal terms with Cavani - 5 year deal worth €8.5m/year (same deal offered by #PSG) but will not pay the €63m fee.

@tancredipalmeri

There are reports of Chelsea having found an agreement with Cavani over personal terms, pending an agreement with Napoli -1

@tancredipalmeri

Checking my sources, from my side I can confirm that Chelsea had many talks with Cavani entourage in the very last days

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You