Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I dont want Cavani because i want Lukaku leading our Line, whether that means we win the premiership or not, is unknown.

Cavani in anycase wants to go to Real, and if they dont buy him, he will come to us. Dont want a player who is "Settling" for us. He can go to hell for all i care.

Lukaku gives a damn and has it all.

That doesnt mean we should not sell torres. We should sell Torres and buy a solid striker. Doesnt need to be the falcao or cavanis of this world.

That striker should be on level terms with Lukaku and Ba, fostering competition for places rather than a given.

I really wanted Cavani and Falcao to begin with, but over time i realised that i am becoming a glory hunter , when we have immense talents, we cant always not give them a chance, specially after they have proven themselves elsewhere. Everyone has different opinions, but atleast for me, the club is hollow if all we do is go out and buy players others have produced.

Its like the difference between getting laid, or paying to get laid. Id rather get laid on my own merits and be proud, rather than to have bought my way to sex and know deep inside that i am a shallow and hollow human being, and club.

Yes, Cavani would be a sensation. Also, only the club knows much more about their finances than any of us.

I believe, if Cavani´s signed, the club will be awesome. So much firepower, it´ll be treat to watch them.

Whatever, comes out of it, we must wait & see.

Cant believe people think Lukaku is ready to lead the line, he wasn't even first choice for West Brom

Yet he scored twice the number of goals as their first-choice (although having said that he started most of their games in the second-half of the season).

Why my friend?

Okay guys let me sum it all up for ya. Cavani hasn't decided yet where he wants to play next season. He will be looking for money which probably all the teams will give him if he agrees to join them. He has 3 options: Chelsea, City or Real. Now, at the moment he prefers Real Madrid because it's the biggest team he knows but he is not sure yet. The only thing that can make Cavani join another club is a manager that will persuade him into the team, lucky us we have Mourinho. Mourihno's persuasion is stronger than Pelegrini's and surely is stronger than Madrid's attraction towards Edison.

Cavani will join Chelsea.

Who do you think you are? how the fuck can you know Cavani's situation? You're a Joke

Cant believe people think Lukaku is ready to lead the line, he wasn't even first choice for West Brom

It's a common problem with Chelsea fans. Most of us (not including me) overrate any young player who looks half promising. People were actually saying Mceachran would be the successor to Lampard for God's sake. After seeing a glimmer of talent they are ready to proclaim that player as a future World Class player, a future legend and pin all of their hopes on him. It's Pathetic. When will they learn :rolleyes:

It's a common problem with Chelsea fans. Most of us (not including me) overrate any young player who looks half promising. People were actually saying Mceachran would be the successor to Lampard for God's sake. After seeing a glimmer of talent they are ready to proclaim that player as a future World Class player, a future legend and pin all of their hopes on him. It's Pathetic. When will they learn :rolleyes:

Exactly, like everyone here jacking off to chalobah + ake

LOL. What a ridiculous statement and why someone would like your comment I do not know. First of all, Steve Clarke used him well. He did not have him on the bench because he was inferior to the other strikers. He knew Lukaku would get many starts but was also a lethal option of the bench. How many defences did he terrorize and score against after coming on? Liverpool home and away, United? Hatrick after coming on.

That should not be the point anyway, he scored many goals for WBA and was one of the leading scorers in the PL. If he had started more he probably would have more goals. His goal return was fantastic in the end of the day and I am sure he will be even stronger next season at a club he has always dreamed of playing for.

Whilst that first sentence did make me laugh, I don't think supporting our young players and wanting to see them given a chance is a bad trait to have. Sure it might take a bit longer than throwing money at established stars and it might not sell as many t-shirts but I've always thought most supporters wanted to see clubs developing talent.

It's why people take notice of FA Youth Cup games and teams that have out players on loan.

Exactly, like everyone here jacking off to chalobah + ake

I don't think people 'jack off' to them but I think people enjoy watching them progress and do well when given the chance.

Yeah that logic worked out well for Demba Ba didn't it?

That was a £7.5 million punt on a player who had to contend with infrequent playing time in a new system. He was still a good player for us and provided different options.

I'd still like to see what he could do for us next season, rather than taking a €60 million punt on Cavani.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You