Edinson Cavani

CFC58

If Lukaku was able to score 17 goals off the bench for a mediocre club, then how many can he score with 3amigos backing him ?

I´d say, 20 goals easily. Just give him the chance.

Yeah that logic worked out well for Demba Ba didn't it?

It also worked miracles for that other 50 mil superstar. Or is there some slight error in your logic?

I'm still wondering how he won member of the month. He's riddled with a supeiorty complex and feels the need to police the world on what is right/wrong and what can and can't be said according to his own personality.

Fair play attacking me because I'm not deluded. I know I'm acting like an Asshole and deserve it but he does it to others as well, anyone who disagrees with him and sneaks in little snide insults like an immature hypocrite trying to rationalize his attacks.

I just feel like he posts just for the sake of posting. Like he sees something and just conjures up anything on the spot so he'd get more recognition. Really sad when you think about it

Are you a pedo by any chance because you keep talking about youth

Funnily enough there was another chap on here who made that dig at me a few months ago and he was an Aussie too.

But no, I'm not.

In fact people like Lukaku and Chalobah are both adults (over the age of 18) so having any attraction to them would simply be homesexual desires and nothing more. You're really not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

I'm still wondering how he won member of the month.

I'm pretty sure it was a weak month.

I know I'm acting like an Asshole and deserve it but he does it to others as well, anyone who disagrees with him and sneaks in little snide insults like an immature hypocrite trying to rationalize his attacks.

I don't think my 'attacks' are snide - I'm quite upfront about the fact that I don't understand what motivates you to want this transfer and my reasons for wanting us to take another course that is far less risky to our long-term future.

This isn't my club. It isn't your club. It isn't anyone here's club. It isn't Roman's club. We're just temporary custodians and I am old enough to remember the tail-end of the fight to keep this club in business, to hear the stories of buckets being passed around for money.

And trophies aren't the be all and end all of watching this club. I want to see us build something long-term and sustainable where new heroes like Chalobah and Lukaku can take the places of those who came before, rather than simply throwing money at whoever the flavour of the month happens to be.

I'm still wondering how he won member of the month. He's riddled with a supeiorty complex and feels the need to police the world on what is right/wrong and what can and can't be said according to his own personality.

Fair play attacking me because I'm not deluded. I know I'm acting like an Asshole and deserve it but he does it to others as well, anyone who disagrees with him and sneaks in little snide insults like an immature hypocrite trying to rationalize his attacks.

I think its unfair to question his member of the month status. People obviously nominated him and voted for him so it was the general consensus. No one here is perfect mind you, just because he was member of the month doesnt mean he does everything right.

eeh?? the other australian fellow got banned already??

One side of me says, yup get him he's the prolific goal scorer we need. On the other hand id be happy with us using what we have and investing the money elseware i.e our mid field.

The cost for Cavani is just silly!

Recently, Cavani speculates a lot. First, it´s Real, then his mom, it´s Citeh, dad, it´s Real.

I know, he can not come out & say where he wants to play now, but there are too many ifs & buts in this deal.

personally, I am already pleased to read about KDB & Lukaku playing for Chelsea next year.

Whatever, happens with Cavani, be it.

The board know well how to handle matter, since this is a club we love and we want the best for the club, even our thought want, our yes or no are as well as the pros and con are all matter board members talk about, if they want cavani fine if they don't and want to play with our young player we are all going to support them

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

Who do you think you are? how the fuck can you know Cavani's situation? You're a Joke

Why are you so offensive man? take it easy I will explain. See, I believe that what I said is likely to be the real thing now next time you don't like that just say you don't agree and don't start calling me names

Okay? Chill

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You