Edinson Cavani

CFC58

he is never worth £53m anyway

It doesn't matter what he's 'worth'. Wake up and smell the fucking roses. This is how the transfer market works. If you want top quality you will almost always pay over the odds. No one will care what we sign him for when he's banging in goals except some self proclaimed accountants on here.

It doesn't matter what he's 'worth'. Wake up and smell the fucking roses. This is how the transfer market works. If you want top quality you will almost always pay over the odds. No one will care what we sign him for when he's banging in goals except some self proclaimed accountants on here.

Are you really that fucking stupid? The more money I throw at something, the better it is? Bullshit.

You're kidding me right? Such a short sighted way of thinking.

Lukaku > Cavani at £53m

You should smell the coffee & stop your insults.

People are entitled to an opinion & some of us questioned whether Cavani´s worth 53m.

Well Andy Carrol is worth £15m and Cavani is at least three time the player he is so £45m min :clown: so £53m is only £8m overpriced(watch till people come and said £8m is a lot) :halo:

Well, seeing as £8m isn't a lot, I suppose you'll be chipping in £2-3m to help Roman out?

Well, seeing as £8m isn't a lot, I suppose you'll be chipping in £2-3m to help Roman out?

Yeah if only I could...I wouldn't be able to donate £1000 let alone that haha. But in today's transfer market it is not a lot.

Why is it that someone questions Cavani here ?

Of course, we all would love to see him at Chelsea. Having said that, let me repeat. Is he worth 53m ?

Some say, he is, others say no, he is not. That´s all.

You're kidding me right? Such a short sighted way of thinking.

Lukaku > Cavani at £53m

Yes it is, but like I mentioned earlier it's not like we have to give a shit about the long-term future of this club. Let's just rack up the debts on daddy's credit card and let someone in the future worry about paying it off.

Have you seen all the shirts you can buy in sports shops nowadays? if this club goes under because of short-term thinking there's tons of other options out there.

Yeah if only I could...I wouldn't be able to donate £1000 let alone that haha. But in today's transfer market it is not a lot.

£8 million was the difference last year between us being profitable and us making a loss.

£8 million is more than we spent on Azpi, De Bruyne and Courtois each.

£8 million is roughly DOUBLE what Robert Lewandowski cost.

According to the latest, Napoli has not received any bids for Cavani, so far.

KDB was phoned by Jose about his intentions to use him for the next season. I am happy about it. The kid should be given a proper chance.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You