Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Well, here´s the latest.

Cavani´s meeting was postponed to next week.

I believe, they are waiting for Real to appoint the new manager.

Remember that salary negotiations will play a major role here.

We have to sit still & hold on.

Let me ask you though, put aside as much of the Chelsea fan-ism aside as you can and answer this.

If next season it looks like this:

Citeh: Cavani, Aguero, Dzeko/Tevez

Chelsea: Rooney, Lukaku, Ba

United: RVP, Wellbeck, Hernandez, Possibly someone else

Do you think we can win the title? Keeping in mind bringing in the 'Chelsea has never overly relied on Strikers' argument devalues your answer.

Let me ask you though, put aside as much of the Chelsea fan-ism aside as you can and answer this.

Citeh: Manuel Pellegrini

Chelsea: Jose Mourinho

United: David Moyes

Do you see anyone else can win the title? Keeping in mind bringing in the 'It's not the manager who will be on the field' argument devalues your answer.

Citeh: Manuel Pellegrini

Chelsea: Jose Mourinho

United: David Moyes

Do you see anyone else can win the title? Keeping in mind bringing in the 'It's not the manager who will be on the field' argument devalues your answer.

....Well played, sir. Well played.

Really, really unsure about this. We already have £75 million of strikers at this club - do we really need to blow another £50 million? Cavani is world-class but he will take time to settle. Then all the pressure will increase - unless he hits the ground running and hits 30 goals in his first season. We could be looking at Shevchenko/Torres all over again.

I think we really should be looking at blooding Lukaku. He was an £18 million investment - you can't leave that amount of youthful talent on the bench!

This. exactly.

Also : I find it disturbing that some of us (you) actually gave likes to the homophobic/pedophile remarks from mybodyisready

Also : I find it disturbing that some of us (you) actually gave likes to the homophobic/pedophile remarks from mybodyisready

We can like whatever post we want. Who are you to say otherwise. Just because you find something unfunny or offensive does not mean others do.

We can like whatever post we want. Who are you to say otherwise. Just because you find something unfunny or offensive does not mean others do.

You can. And I have every right to find liking a post where someone is said to be a pedophile - offensive. Especially because you just liked it to show support to your 'homey' and piss The Only Place To Be off.

Grow up.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You