Edinson Cavani

CFC58

so you got banned, came back under a new name and made this juvenile shite...bore bag

Wow he posted that?

Damn that dude is sick!

But if that's Alex on the pic, men you need to work out! :D

You can. And I have every right to find liking a post where someone is said to be a pedophile - offensive. Especially because you just liked it to show support to your 'homey' and piss The Only Place To Be off.

Grow up.

What? I liked it because it's funny. You must either have no idea what a meme is or are about 49 years old. It seem like you don't get young people humour.

News about Real Madrid:

Two radio stations in Spain- "Cadena SER" and "Cadna Copa" are reporting that Real Madrid gave up on getting another striker. They are claming the club wants to give Morata the chance to be that sceond striker after Benzema. In the Past Morata said that if Real will bring another striker to add to Benzema, he will leave the club. Now he says he spoke to the president Perez and he told him he's very happy with him and they both agreed he will stay.

Make of it what you want..

I took a look at your profile and saw your birthdate. Never mind, that explained everything to me. Not quite 49 but getting there.

Yes i am 36. You know ... the number on your IQ report.

Also continue doing this . It will make it much easier for @alex

What? I liked it because it's funny. You must either have no idea what a meme is or are about 49 years old. It seem like you don't get young people humour.

Stingray is the meme king in these realms mate.

News about Real Madrid:

Two radio stations in Spain- "Cadena SER" and "Cadna Copa" are reporting that Real Madrid gave up on getting another striker. They are claming the club wants to give Morata the chance to be that sceond striker after Benzema. In the Past Morata said that if Real will bring another striker to add to Benzema, he will leave the club. Now he says he spoke to the president Perez and he told him he's very happy with him and they both agree he will stay.

Make of it what you want..

I think Madrid still have a big say in this, it's Cavani or Suarez for me, they will get one of them.

Cavani's a great player no doubt, but I don't want us to spend another 50M on a striker.

For that kind of money, you can get Thiago, Isco and Van Ginkel (I am not suggesting we should target these specific players, but you get the idea)

I took a look at your profile and saw your birthdate. Never mind, that explained everything to me. Not quite 49 but getting there.

You are embarrassing yourself homey, if you are looking at things in that perspective then your age also explains everything to pretty much everyone in this forum.

Stringray is right, grow up matey. It is clear to most people but yourself that your replies are very childish.

No its not clever, its done right childish.

I've changed my view on this potential transfer a bit (nothing to do with his performances for his national team.)

If I could have any striker in the world join us for free, it would be Cavani or Messi. We're not getting Messi. We can get Cavani, but the amount Napoli are demanding is obscene and there's just so much more we could do with that money. I worry that the club think Cavani will instantly fix all the midfield and depth problems magically and he'll win us the treble for every season he's here. I'd rather stick with our current strikers (look at Bayern; you don't need the best strikers in the world to win everything!) and instead focus on depth and the future with 50-odd mil.

Bayern use their money in a very smart way. Shaqiri, Mandzukic and Javi Martinez all joined Bayern in 2012. Collectively their whole transfer fee(s) equates to less than Cavani's buy-out clause. Now I don't know about anyone else on here but I'd rather have those 3 players than just Cavani.

I rarely post, but why am I seeing retarded memes made by people trying to take the piss out of others? I came on here to read about Cavani and I'm seeing stupid memes that are supposedly meant to be funny? There seems to be a great abundance of school children on here, and it's quite worrying considering it isn't even summer holidays yet.

I've changed my view on this potential transfer a bit (nothing to do with his performances for his national team.)

If I could have any striker in the world join us for free, it would be Cavani or Messi. We're not getting Messi. We can get Cavani, but the amount Napoli are demanding is obscene and there's just so much more we could do with that money. I worry that the club think Cavani will instantly fix all the midfield and depth problems magically and he'll win us the treble for every season he's here. I'd rather stick with our current strikers (look at Bayern; you don't need the best strikers in the world to win everything!) and instead focus on depth and the future with 50-odd mil.

Bayern use their money in a very smart way. Shaqiri, Mandzukic and Javi Martinez all joined Bayern in 2012. Collectively their whole transfer fee(s) equates to less than Cavani's buy-out clause. Now I don't know about anyone else on here but I'd rather have those 3 players than just Cavani.

I don't know, I'd rather Cavani. I keep going back to the RVP example because it's such a great one. One World Class goalscorer can do what 3 great signings can.

Who said that if we'll get Cavani for 60m euros we'll buy just him and no one else? you said it. people make some wierd assumptions like every day in this forum... changing their views all the time... best thing it to try to be more relaxed i think.

I realy dont know where have you been in the last 10 years... since when do we act like "oh we spend so much money on one player, now we cant get more players we're too short of cash at the moment". We'll get what we need, thats what i think.

And what happens if Cavani flops badly? We just sit him alongside another £50 million flop like Torres and go and buy whoever happens to be the most expensive striker next season?

'What if' arguments in football...

What if Cavani scores 100 in a season and marries Eva

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You