Edinson Cavani

CFC58

You wait and see, if after this season Lukaku flop badly like Ba, most people would want him out next season too and urges us to go for a top class forward, by them there would be none left for sale...

And what happens if Cavani flops badly? We just sit him alongside another £50 million flop like Torres and go and buy whoever happens to be the most expensive striker next season?

And what happens if Cavani flops badly? We just sit him alongside another £50 million flop like Torres and go and buy whoever happens to be the most expensive striker next season?

Let's never buy again because of the slightest chance of them flopping! Yeah! Fucking Genius thinking that is!

069.jpg

More excuses as expected.

Why don't you stick to talking complete bollocks about videogames, rather than trying to have an opinion about this club?

People are cautious about this deal because it's a massive financial commitment, not just now but for the next five years. Personally I've enjoyed the way we've looked for value in young players and I enjoy watching them develop. In fact it's always been one of the joys of supporting a football club, seeing young men grow and become part of the family.

But there's a modern-day fan who doesn't understand that connection and simply wants the shiniest name printed on their shirt. To me, those fans are a cancer to football. They don't understand what it means to support a club and in all honesty I pity them because they're missing out on 95% of what it means to be a football supporter.

Now please....don't forget to buy the new shirts with Cavani's name and number printed on them. Thank you, come again.

Well, the way I see it.

Chelsea can´t afford to keep buying ready made players every year. Most of these players are at their peak.

Currently, the club has plenty of young & talented players out on loans. Bring some of them back.

Even, if Chelsea do not win CL or PL titles, fine as long as I see these young players on the team soon & the following year the club challenges for major trophies & of course win some.

Let's never buy again because of the slightest chance of them flopping! Yeah! Fucking Genius thinking that is!

069.jpg

Did I say that? There's a massive difference between buying someone like Hazard who is young, cheaper and has sell-on value if he doesn't make it here and someone like Cavani who costs twice as much, would be closer to 30 and have a sell-on value roughly £30 million less than we bought him for.

Are you unable to make these links because explaining this to you is fucking tedious.

069.jpg

You're a fucking jerk bro. Ive only been here awhile but I can see that all your posts are full of arrogance, you belittle people who have differing opinions than you. True to the OZ stereotype you are MATE.

Why don't you stick to talking complete bollocks about videogames, rather than trying to have an opinion about this club?

People are cautious about this deal because it's a massive financial commitment, not just now but for the next five years. Personally I've enjoyed the way we've looked for value in young players and I enjoy watching them develop. In fact it's always been one of the joys of supporting a football club, seeing young men grow and become part of the family.

But there's a modern-day fan who doesn't understand that connection and simply wants the shiniest name printed on their shirt. To me, those fans are a cancer to football. They don't understand what it means to support a club and in all honesty I pity them because they're missing out on 95% of what it means to be a football supporter.

Now please....don't forget to buy the new shirts with Cavani's name and number printed on them. Thank you, come again.

> Gets Proven wrong

> Engages Defense Mechanism

> Calls everyone plastic

we need a striker this is obvious....but the question is that 50-60 millions are a lot of money . Torres is 29 years old , Demba Ba is 28 years old...we need another young and promising striker like Lukaku for no more than 25-30 millions . Bony and Benteke market value is 10.500.000 £...why we sold Sturridge :(

P.S. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang market value is 13.000.000 £ :rolleyes:

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick Aubameyan13.000.000 £

Fuck all these new pages and nothing new?

Just some people wanking over cavani all the time.....

Yeah neymar/hulk thread again.

And then when cavani goes to alakazam or whatever team he will be a piece of shit.

All too predictable.

> Gets Proven wrong

> Engages Defense Mechanism

> Calls everyone plastic

I haven't been proven wrong, and I didn't call 'everyone' plastic. In fact I haven't used that word.

Maybe it's your age or maybe it's something else, but I honestly don't get what it is you gain enjoyment from in watching this club. You slate the fans for supporting young players and you just want us to buy the shiniest toy in the shop rather than maybe giving people like Lukaku the chance to lead the line.

Let's try and put it in terms you can understand - it's like that point in a football game where you've got enough money to buy whomever you wish. Where's the fun in that? Where's the challenge?

Colin Bowden. Never heard of him? Well he's not a real person.

I signed Colin Bowden when he was 16 years old from Southampton and he went on to become the greatest player in Chelsea history. It was tough at first and I could've just spent money on the most expensive player around but I didn't. I stuck by him and he rewarded that trust.

Now life isn't a videogame and there are thousands of permutations involved but there's nothing like seeing someone go from a young kid with enthusiasm and hope to a club legend.

I'd be happy if we bought someone like Bony for 10m and sold the blonde flaming homosexual phaggot ladyboy

Why do you have to be such a lowlife? What's with all the homophobic language? I'm not saying stop because the sooner you're banned the better, but is there anyway you could just be a better human being?

I haven't been proven wrong, and I didn't call 'everyone' plastic. In fact I haven't used that word.

Maybe it's your age or maybe it's something else, but I honestly don't get what it is you gain enjoyment from in watching this club. You slate the fans for supporting young players and you just want us to buy the shiniest toy in the shop rather than maybe giving people like Lukaku the chance to lead the line.

Let's try and put it in terms you can understand - it's like that point in a football game where you've got enough money to buy whomever you wish. Where's the fun in that? Where's the challenge?

Colin Bowden. Never heard of him? Well he's not a real person.

I signed Colin Bowden when he was 16 years old from Southampton and he went on to become the greatest player in Chelsea history. It was tough at first and I could've just spent money on the most expensive player around but I didn't. I stuck by him and he rewarded that trust.

Now life isn't a videogame and there are thousands of permutations involved but there's nothing like seeing someone go from a young kid with enthusiasm and hope to a club legend.

Why do you have to be such a lowlife? What's with all the homophobic language? I'm not saying stop because the sooner you're banned the better, but is there anyway you could just be a better human being?

> Calls me a lowlife

> Is probably crying irl because we're spending 60m on Cavani

Are you a pedo by any chance because you keep talking about youth

I dont think as chelsea fans, we cant deny the desire for success and obviously to win it fast, a ready made player should be brought in i.e. Cavani

I am a massive fan of Cavani and will be glad for him to sign, but I do not see why giving support to a young talent that loves Chelsea and scored 17 goals last season which most came from appearances from the bench is so strange. Why the ridicule for fans who wants to show and give support for a young player that has great potential? are people just that impatient?

I'm still wondering how he won member of the month. He's riddled with a supeiorty complex and feels the need to police the world on what is right/wrong and what can and can't be said according to his own personality.

Fair play attacking me because I'm not deluded. I know I'm acting like an Asshole and deserve it but he does it to others as well, anyone who disagrees with him and sneaks in little snide insults like an immature hypocrite trying to rationalize his attacks.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You