Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Sorry to barge in like this, but who made you in charge? People can post whatever they want as long as they're not trolling or causing trouble.

First of all I am neither in charge or doing anything wrong in posting links or rumours am I?

Secondly, people who come into a transfer thread and post things like "What bullshit are we believing now" sort of goes against the grain when rumours and stories are rife in the window. Like a mod said above, if you don't like then ignore them but seriously don't have a go at people who post links as all they are trying to do is keep people up to date.

They have a problem with so called 'bullshit links' go figure.

wtf

70 people reading the topic, then when you read it, nothing concrete, only random twitter bullshit. Sad.

But you have to be one of those people viewing the topic in order to have access to posting about people being sad. So you are just as sad because you too are inside the virtual limitations of the thread like the 69-70 other people are.

Has anyone gone mad yet because of this cavani's saga?

Last summer, the Hazard saga was worse. However it only started in like March when he said he wanted to leave so it concluded 3 months later pretty quickly. This time the saga starts right when the season just ended so it is gonna feel like a long time.

Hamsik is completely useless at the national level for Slovakia.

There is no comparison to Cavani.

Yeah well of course, they dont even play in the same position so of course there is no comparison....

Havent seen you post here in awhile bro, where have you been?

Yeah well of course, they dont even play in the same position so of course there is no comparison....

Havent seen you post here in awhile bro, where have you been?

Hamsik is on & off in most of the games. Either he plays brilliantly or he plays like Torres, hide & seek.

Cavani, to me if signed will make Chelsea a powerhouse.

Last summer, the Hazard saga was worse. However it only started in like March when he said he wanted to leave so it concluded 3 months later pretty quickly. This time the saga starts right when the season just ended so it is gonna feel like a long time.

Exactly, I have a feeling this will not be solved until deadline day.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8784587/Transfer-news-Napoli-s-Edinson-Cavani-still-unsure-of-future-but-eyes-big-club

Slowly changing his tone I guess, gone from clear naming Madrid to 'biggest clubs in the world'

"But nobody knows my future, I don't know anything. I only know that I am a Napoli player. The truth is that there is nothing concrete, nothing official."

Lol, if the player himself don't know anything, how come all the media reported that there seems like thousands bid has been made.

Exactly, I have a feeling this will not be solved until deadline day.

Lol, if the player himself don't know anything, how come all the media reported that there seems like thousands bid has been made.

Players can also tell little fibs as well to keep things under wraps. Just because he says he doesn't know anything it doesn't necessarily mean he has no clue what so ever. His agent will be keeping him well informed of everything that goes on.

NAPLES - The future of Cavani Napoli is still uncertain. The Matador is back to talk to the eve of the match Uruguay-Nigeria, valid for the Confederations Cup, "The Naples trust me," said the striker. "Of course, this makes me very happy but at the moment I do not know what will be my future. Real Madrid is one of the strongest clubs in the world even if there is nothing concrete. I want to play in a club that gives me confidence. This thing in Naples I know it, I'm happy to be there. "

BANNER AGAINST CAVANI - Meanwhile, in the city of Napoli fans are beginning to get fed up with the attitude of the Matador. The wink of the player to Real Madrid and the continuing market rumors that the next would like to move to England are not at all liked the Azzurri fans with banners that urged the striker to leave. "Cavani, give us straight: let us rejoice, get out quickly," is written on a banner displayed in the city.

mh3xp0.jpg

NAPLES - The future of Cavani Napoli is still uncertain. The Matador is back to talk to the eve of the match Uruguay-Nigeria, valid for the Confederations Cup, "The Naples trust me," said the striker. "Of course, this makes me very happy but at the moment I do not know what will be my future. Real Madrid is one of the strongest clubs in the world even if there is nothing concrete. I want to play in a club that gives me confidence. This thing in Naples I know it, I'm happy to be there.

I love how the journos write these stories. Like Cavani has just been talking about not knowing where his future lies and then in the same breath talk up Madrid..hes obviously been asked about Madrid at the start of the question or they've spliced two answers together.

Players can also tell little fibs as well to keep things under wraps. Just because he says he doesn't know anything it doesn't necessarily mean he has no clue what so ever. His agent will be keeping him well informed of everything that goes on.

What I get from that Skysports article is that, he issues 'come and get me' plea to Madrid, and what he means nothing official, could be mentioned Madrid haven't made an official bid yet. But I could be wrong though.

If what you said is true, what's the benefit he got from keep things under wraps and pretend nothing happened? Hoping and waiting for some certain club he dreams to play makes an official bid?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You