Edinson Cavani

CFC58

oh sure. no problem.

1.52 am - CHELSEA TO HOLD TALKS WITH NAPOLI OVER CAVANI. 62.999 MIL EURO BID.

1.53 AM - NAPOLI REJECT CHELSEA BID AS THEY WANT 63 MIL EURO BUT CHELSEA UNWILLING TO GO THAT HIGH.

1.54 AM - CHELSEA TO HOLD TALKS WITH LEWANSOWSKI, HULK, DZEKO, BONY AND ANY BLOODY STRIKER ALIVE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.

1.55 am - BLAH BLAH BLAH...

good enough input i would say..

As I suspected, more condescending rubbish bringing nothing to the party.....Your a good act but you are on too long.

Then why do you keep posting three different version of the story?..

I post what I find, that way different people who can't keep up to date can do so. Instead of having a pop do what I said to the bloke above, bring something to the party or don't bother at all.

so bringing crap to the party is better than just keeping quite and simply waiting for the real thing to happen? i guess all this rubbish twitter accounts and pedantic articles are written for guys like you who would get excited at the smallest of news.

people here are having a pop because every 2nd post condraticts the one before it. it makes no sense when people keep posting rubbish they find when they simply go to google, search "cavani" and post the first article they find on their. so take a chill-pill and post something useful.

No, no you aren't getting this are you? I am posting quotes as to what I read and find.....You on the other hand are coming into a thread asking what bullshit rumour are we believing now.

You are not offering anything fella, so what I suggest you do is go back a few pages and pick all the members who's post apparently contradict themselves/bore the shit out of you and put them on ignore, after all that's what the cool kids do don't they?

As I suspected, more condescending rubbish bringing nothing to the party.....Your a good act but you are on too long.

I post what I find, that way different people who can't keep up to date can do so. Instead of having a pop do what I said to the bloke above, bring something to the party or don't bother at all.

If you're going to post transfer stories, have a bit more common sense or leave it to xXPetrCechXx who does a really good job when it comes to news etc.

If you're going to post transfer stories, have a bit more common sense or leave it to xXPetrCechXx who does a really good job when it comes to news etc.

Ah that would be the same person who has liked a lot of my posts recently due to probably keeping him up to speed would it? No doubt if he was around he would of posted the same thing.......like I said it's keeping people up to speed with what is said, true or not.

No, no you aren't getting this are you? I am posting quotes as to what I read and find.....You on the other hand are coming into a thread asking what bullshit rumour are we believing now.

You are not offering anything fella, so what I suggest you do is go back a few pages and pick all the members who's post apparently contradict themselves/bore the shit out of you and put them on ignore, after all that's what the cool kids do don't they?

i am getting all of this dude. 2 pages ago cavani was to be a chelsea player in another 48 hours (suprising that this piece of news came 48 hours ago but nothing has happened), but then some1 says he is off to RM and every 1 loses their minds. so i dont think i was wrong in asking what BS rumor we are believing right now? just like we first bid 40mil, then 45 mil, then 50 mil, then 52 mil then we had a hissy fit, told napoli to get realistic and 2 days later have the napoli president in london for the deal that is apparently done.

i am not offering anythin because i dont have anything to offer here. just like YOU. even i can post every damn article and twitter rumor i read and comes my way but i know shit when i see it. also if i put every1 who has posted some or the other useless rumors concerning cavani on my ignore list thn i wont get the post of half the bloody people on here. so no thanks for it.

anyways do u really wanna continue this useless argument because its going no where and people would be far more interested in the next twist to the cavani-saga...

i am getting all of this dude.

i am not offering anythin

anyways do u really wanna continue this useless argument because its going no where and people would be far more interested in the next twist to the cavani-saga...

BINGOOOOOO!!! We have a winner

Check and check mate.

delusional. everything's gonna be fine dude... just keep searching for the eye-catching and breath taking cavani transfer news.

:wank2:

Ah I wondered how long it would be before smilies started coming out to get your point across. I will keep posting rumours and links and giving people information, you just keep posting wanker smilies and offering nothing.

Ah I wondered how long it would be before smilies started coming out to get your point across. I will keep posting rumours and links and giving people information, you just keep posting wanker smilies and offering nothing.

keep it up dude. i am sure the forum would fall apart without your news and updates.

ps- offering nothing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>offering shit.

Alright, people, can we get back to Cavani, please?

Seriously, if you don't like to read bull shit rumors, then you will just have to ignore them when you come to the transfer section because it will always be filled with them. There is absolutely nothing we can do to prevent that unfortunately.

Sorry to barge in like this, but who made you in charge? People can post whatever they want as long as they're not trolling or causing trouble.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You