15. Nicolas Jackson

ZAPHOD2319

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

When does he leave for the African cup of nations? Matches start second week of January right?

But Broja is also painful to watch. 

I rather see Nkunku as striker with Palmer and Mudryk around. 

Or even Washington. 

Jackson is horrendous. 

There was a talk of Poch punishing him to run laps because of stupid yellows and what does he do? Get a yellow for protesting over Sterling dive 😂 

22 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Just seen a comment about him looking more like someone who has won a competition to play with us more then being a actual player 🤣

I think its true you had to send in 3 Cheese and Onion empty crisp packets to Clownlake and you won 175k a week for 8 years

That was a new low. I have always been more of a fan of his overall Game than his poor finishing but his touch and ball control today was so horrendous. Worse than Lukaku. Not that broja was any better but both are championship level at best. At least he was not mad expensive so  can ship him out in summer and start the gamble anew 

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Find the post where I said he's world class

You were laughing at me for saying I have doubts about him and why only Bournemouth was in for him, you didn't say it but we're mocking me among others for saying he is very raw, all this because of a couple pre season games he played good.

Just now, TheHulk said:

You were laughing at me for saying I have doubts about him and why only Bournemouth was in for him, you didn't say it but we're mocking me among others for saying he is very raw, all this because of a couple pre season games he played good.

Exactly, I didn't say, it makes you entire point invalid 

So, player was outhright bad, then went onto a very good yet short spell in less competitive circumstances. Statistically, this gamble had flop written all over, would be a miracle if he went to continue to rock the world like five levels higher up. If stars align, such players have potential to develop into decent players, given a lot of time and work (hardly possible luxuries on not-so-long-ago Chelsea level).

It would be all fine and very common occurrence, if only hadn't we relied on such player as freaking first choice striker. This club became a joke, can't blame the guy.

This is the absolute worst I've seen from him, against Wolves. There is no excuse for the amount of times he simply misscontrolled the football.

I hope this was a one-off, because otherwise he simply isn't anywhere near good enough.

22 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Nice way of pretending you didn't imply that. 

Saying a player has done well in another league and looks like he could do well is a far shout from saying he's world class, you was basically ready to hang yourself if we didn't sign Enzo, so far I've been far from impressed by him, as have a lot of others. 

Edited by YorkshireBlue

• 1 month later...

I think it's time we start considering playing Jackson on the left in a permanent role. He seems far more effective coming off the flank. 

Osimhen uptop with Jackson LW, Palmer RW and Nkunku behind with Enzo and Caicedo in the double pivot. 

^ Treble incoming.

On 08/02/2024 at 09:13, DDA said:

I think it's time we start considering playing Jackson on the left in a permanent role. He seems far more effective coming off the flank. 

Osimhen uptop with Jackson LW, Palmer RW and Nkunku behind with Enzo and Caicedo in the double pivot. 

^ Treble incoming.

Me gusta

On 08/02/2024 at 20:43, DDA said:

^ Treble incoming.

The same thing but sign a quality LW and use Jackson as cover in attack